The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Whats your guilty pleasure?

ShakyWalton

Everyone has something they like to do that brings them relaxation/enjoyment...with risk of this thread turning into a dumping ground of weirdness...what say you....

I like to watch Matlock everyday...something about Andy Griffith I find relaxing...I also watch Hogans Heroes in the evening...old shows I know but I just cant kick the habit....I also like to have an egg white omelet most mornings..I figure if its egg whites its okay.

Sometimes I prefer a bath to a shower. baths tend to relax me ...even though you are sitting in a tub of your own grime.

8 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Everyone has something they like to do that brings them relaxation/enjoyment...with risk of this thread turning into a dumping ground of weirdness...what say you....

I like to watch Matlock everyday...something about Andy Griffith I find relaxing...I also watch Hogans Heroes in the evening...old shows I know but I just cant kick the habit....I also like to have an egg white omelet most mornings..I figure if its egg whites its okay.

Sometimes I prefer a bath to a shower. baths tend to relax me ...even though you are sitting in a tub of your own grime.

YUS

Feels like a warm hug ::D

sometimes even reading hockey mags or watching movies during baths are simple relaxation events I look forward to after crap days at school or work

5 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

YUS

Feels like a warm hug ::D

sometimes even reading hockey mags or watching movies during baths are simple relaxation events I look forward to after crap days at school or work

I like baths after a really crappy day too

5 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

There is no such thing as a guilty pleasure. If it feels that good there is no reason to feel guilty about it.

(that is the only way I can contribute, otherwise the mods will delete my post)

(yes, I am going to hell.............and I will be very busy there B)  )

I dont know...some times I feel guilty over watching Hogans Heroes...:lol:

Why am I always out of pluses...

Hockey fandom/Canucks/CDC

Going to Starbucks literally every weekday

Watching ghost hunting shows

Lip syncing songs and dancing along to them

Online shopping without ever actually buying anything

Eating junk food

These are all guilty pleasures since I love them but they make me feel embarrassed/ashamed. 

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Podcasts and Trivia Crack.   And if I feel like turning my brain off The Food Network (particularly the competitions Chopped, Guy's Grocery Games, etc).

I like some of these crappy reality shows on MTV..Are You The One and Real World...Im ashamed to say...I like watching the fights...lol

22 minutes ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Hockey fandom/Canucks/CDC

Going to Starbucks literally every weekday

Watching ghost hunting shows

Lip syncing songs and dancing along to them

Online shopping without ever actually buying anything

Eating junk food

These are all guilty pleasures since I love them but they make me feel embarrassed/ashamed. 

Oh, hell ya. I've probably spent a near billion imaginary dollars.

Archived