The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[LeBrun] Canucks Looking to Add 20 Goal Scorer Via Trade Market.

LaBamba

The only options to get a forward of that calibre are trading Tanev, or any of our big 3 prospects + probably Virtanen.

I'd rather just fire Willy and see where that takes us. His offensive structure / system is total garbage and painfully boring.

Stecher was arguably our best player last game. He has more upside than Tanev. With Tanev what you see is what you get, which is s very steady and reliable top 4 defensive defenceman. Stecher can play the PP and is 5 years younger and looks to be ready to stick with the big club and play 20 minutes a night. 

So I would have no hesitation to trade Tanev + which should be able to land us a 20 goal scorer. 

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

Stecher was arguably our best player last game. He has more upside than Tanev. With Tanev what you see is what you get, which is s very steady and reliable top 4 defensive defenceman. Stecher can play the PP and is 5 years younger and looks to be ready to stick with the big club and play 20 minutes a night. 

So I would have no hesitation to trade Tanev + which should be able to land us a 20 goal scorer. 

If there's a deal to get a Taylor Hall caliber player for Tanev, we should do it without question.

They need to be thinking about future first line talent now, and Tanev's value may never be higher.

sigh....I can't even. I hate this management group. This team is lucky that canucks fans can't stop being canucks fans.

I don't get it, they keep saying that we can't handle a full rebuild; but we hate mediocrity even more...so....just rebuild and stop putting bandaids on a gunshot wound.

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Any deal involving our 1st or Boeser would have to be for a young impact player like Landeskog or Reinhart coming back.

They were saying on TSN that the next draft isn't as good as the last two, so if that were true moving the pick in the right deal might not be a bad idea. 

Archived