The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Willie D needs to pipe down.

Shirotashi

13 minutes ago, hearditall said:

U guys all sound like the type that would call social services on your own parents for a spanking even though U definitely deserved it 110%...:ph34r::wacko:...

Tryamkins a BIG, Strong Russian BOY, I'm sure he can handle it.  

LMAO. 6'8"  265lbs. & coach asks him to step it up now another level  which he did & learned a lot from BUT U guys find a way to make it out that WD is now pulling out the BELT & beating them... U DON"T LIKE IT, STOP answering For the players. the kids seem fine cause I haven't heard of any complaining Besides one that clearly needed what WD said he did. (hello JV).

WD has developed Tryamkin himself. 1st asking him to pick up his fitness level. Which he's done but still needs some work. Now he asks the BIG BOY to step it up a little more physically, Which he did & does need to do yet U see that Tryamkin is going backwards? WD has rewarded Him & Stecher with plenty of ice time as well so they can properly develop...

Did he not step it up against Dallas with one of his Better Games...I think Benn remembers Tryamkin stepping up...

Have U guys forgotten already that JB & WD talk on a daily basis about the players???

Maybe JB wants to see if Tryamkin has it in him to be a more physical player on more of a regular basis & this is his way to see if Tryamkin is willing to step up. What's wrong with that? That's a GM's & Coaches job of assessing his players & learning as much as he can about them...I believe they got the answer they were looking for...

So settle down drama queens, this is not a soap opera like U all like, This is REAL & this is what The NHL is about. Players stepping it up whenever a coach asks. Those are the ones that U keep.  

Looks like Tryamkins a keeper...:towel:

You do realize that Desjardins criticisms were AFTER the Dallas game right?

So Tryamkin knew what Willie was going to criticize him about after the game and stepped up? Wow he is even better than we thought!

And you tell people to stop answering for the players yet you answer for the coach? Seems legit

3 minutes ago, hearditall said:

U guys all sound like the type that would call social services on your own parents for a spanking even though U definitely deserved it 110%...:ph34r::wacko:...

Tryamkins a BIG, Strong Russian BOY, I'm sure he can handle it.  

LMAO. 6'8"  265lbs. & coach asks him to step it up now another level  which he did & learned a lot from BUT U guys find a way to make it out that WD is now pulling out the BELT & beating them... U DON"T LIKE IT, STOP answering For the players. the kids seem fine cause I haven't heard of any complaining Besides one that clearly needed what WD said he did. (hello JV).

WD has developed Tryamkin himself. 1st asking him to pick up his fitness level. Which he's done but still needs some work. Now he asks the BIG BOY to step it up a little more physically, Which he did & does need to do yet U see that Tryamkin is going backwards? WD has rewarded Him & Stecher with plenty of ice time as well so they can properly develop...

Did he not step it up against Dallas with one of his Better Games...I think Benn remembers Tryamkin stepping up...

Have U guys forgotten already that JB & WD talk on a daily basis about the players???

Maybe JB wants to see if Tryamkin has it in him to be a more physical player on more of a regular basis & this is his way to see if Tryamkin is willing to step up. What's wrong with that? That's a GM's & Coaches job of assessing his players & learning as much as he can about them...I believe they got the answer they were looking for...

So settle down drama queens, this is not a soap opera like U all like, This is REAL & this is what The NHL is about. Players stepping it up whenever a coach asks. Those are the ones that U keep.  

Looks like Tryamkins a keeper...:towel:

It's not that he's calling out Trank to do a little more, it's that there are vets on this team that aren't doing NEARLY enough and he never says sh!t about it.

THAT is what %$#es people off.

WD is so much about "earning" this and that... he won't hesitate to jump on a kid for something, but never ever says one word about a veteran player even if he's coughing up 10 pucks a game costing us wins. (Hello Sedins and Edler)

Say what you want about Tortorella but at least the guy doesn't talk out both sides of his face.

The Sedins and Edler are a combined -50 so far this year. These are our leaders? 

Traymkin is a -4 and only averaging about 1.5 min/game less than the Sedins. 

So I ask the question, who's teaching who here? 

3 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

It's not that he's calling out Trank to do a little more, it's that there are vets on this team that aren't doing NEARLY enough and he never says sh!t about it.

WD is so much about "earning" this and that... he won't hesitate to jump on a kid for something, but never ever says one word about a veteran player even if he's coughing up 10 pucks a game costing us wins. (Hello Sedins and Edler)

Say what you want about Tortorella but at least the guy doesn't talk out both sides of his face.

The Sedins and Edler are a combined -50 so far this year. These are our leaders? 

Amen

And Tryamkin "developed" playing against men in the KHL.

Torts was a lot of things but he was an equal opportunity douche. No one escaped his wrath if they deserved it.

Willie seems to be choked he has been told to play the kids more. His frustration is evident and his body language says it all.

3 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

He wanted Tryamkin to fight Marchand ? I despise Marchand but despite the being the rat (ii) that he is , he is a 5'9" superstar player . If you send a 6'7" defenceman after him chances are Willie D. Gets fined or suspended for inciting a brawl.  Since when does he ask any player in 3 years to do such a thing, he's had this team turn the other cheek and bend over and take it any other time. Why the sudden Torterella?

WD never asked Tryamkin to fight Marchand, or insulated that he would, just like he didn't ask him to fight Benn. Tryamkin didn't even ask to fight Benn. He played him hard and knocked him over and Benn went after him. So I don't get what you going on about. 

47 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

If you can adjust your lid for comfort half way into a fight,.

"You pity the fool" ;)  Mr. T

I know, I chuckled when I saw Tram adjust his helmet while holding Benn... Benn was like "what are ya doing???"

5 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

You do realize that Desjardins criticisms were AFTER the Dallas game right?

So Tryamkin knew what Willie was going to criticize him about after the game and stepped up? Wow he is even better than we thought!

And you tell people to stop answering for the players yet you answer for the coach? Seems legit

I'm actually yet to hear that clip. If OP was going to make that his focal point then why not put the clip up...???

So to tell U the truth from reading early posts it sounded like it was said after the Boston game. Do I get detention now?

Just now, hearditall said:

I'm actually yet to hear that clip. If OP was going to make that his focal point then why not put the clip up...???

So to tell U the truth from reading early posts it sounded like it was said after the Boston game. Do I get detention now?

It is on the main page of the Canucks site

14 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

I thought it was ALL about the Prospects Now. Who cares what WD does with the Vets. Why would U want him to ask the Vets to step it up NOW? I thought U ALL wanted the Prospects & Young to get those ROLES NOW???

I'm confused cause U guys want it BOTH WAYS???    Kinda like it was then....:blink:

Pick which candy U want & NO U can't have them all, kids...:wacko:

2 hours ago, Shirotashi said:

So I'm listening to TSN 1040 today and I'm hearing talk of WD almost trashing Tryamkin for not going after Marchand, as though Marchand

would ever throw down with Tryamkin. I don't hear him say anything at all about the Sedins sucking lately, or Edler's play as of late. Especially

Sbisa, how has he never mentioned Sbisa? People who support Sbisa I have a serious question; Do you watch the game? I'm dead serious

please god prove me wrong, I watched the whole game last night and I swear he missed 90% of his passes hes just awful. I know its not

a popular thing to say but as The Hound said in Game of thrones Fyck the King.

Anyways I don't like Sbisa and that's my thing. The point I'm trying to make is that there are TONS of other things/people WD could be complaining

about but those people always seem to get a pass from him and I'm sick of it. Like really Willie? Now is when your going to throw people under the

bus? And Tryamkin? Are you high? I never said before that I thought WD should be fired and I still don't, but if that man doesn't realise that people

are just aching for a reason to see him fired then he should be fired. To take the one of the few players that people are still watching the game for and

throw him under the bus you have to be on some primo BC bud. I have been to a few games and have seen plenty of Tryamkin signs in the crowd. I

have yet to see a Sbisa sign though.

Where's that "Stand & be counted, let'sblowWillie" thread, when ya need it?!?..Hey man file 13 for your contentious opinions..get back in the flock with all us obediently fawning, BleatingeffingSheep!

Didn't listen to the schmoe's interview(time is $), & of course, you're right..but keep bleating to their beat!

3 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

It is on the main page of the Canucks site

Cheers i'll check it out later. I never take what a GM or Coach ever says to the media to heart, Always with a grain of salt...

That should be a CDC tip for most here...:huh:

4 minutes ago, hearditall said:

I thought it was ALL about the Prospects Now. Who cares what WD does with the Vets. Why would U want him to ask the Vets to step it up NOW? I thought U ALL wanted the Prospects & Young to get those ROLES NOW???

I'm confused cause U guys want it BOTH WAYS???    Kinda like it was then....:blink:

Pick which candy U want & know U can't have them all, kids...:wacko:

So convenient to burn the candle at both ends. If the vets play and are supposed to set an example of how to play, when they fail to set that example (which Burrows and Hansen never failed to do because they are warriors), they should be called out. 

However you, and your vastly failed logic decide to give the vets a pass, because somehow it's"all about the kids" now. Please spare others your bargain basement reverse psychology. 

1 hour ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

just add it to the other questionable call-outs like him being critical og Boucher...a kid who has been passed all over the league this year and needs his confidence built up but instead, get called out publicly by his coach.  

Wd can't be gone soon enough.

Late to this party, Dib

This story REALLY p*sse$ me off. FIRE that mental-midget, PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So convenient to burn the candle at both ends. If the vets play and are supposed to set an example of how to play, when they fail to set that example (which Burrows and Hansen never failed to do because they are warriors), they should be called out. 

However you, and your vastly failed logic decide to give the vets a pas, because somehow it's"all about the vets" now. Please spare others your bargain basement reverse psychology. 

:sadno: all about the Prospects. 

WD JB both said it was. & all U guys wanted that. So time to show & shine kids... 

Archived