The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (C1) Chicago Blackhawks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-0

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Blackhawks in 4
    • Blackhawks in 5
    • Blackhawks in 6
    • Blackhawks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Jaimito said:

Sutter had 2, look at the GM and him now.

They've missed the playoffs twice and been bounced in the first round since their last cup.

Chicago is still consistently one of if not the best teams in the west every year.

Just now, redhdlois said:

Who woulda thunk ?  Certainly not me....and I'm sure glad I didn't go in any hockey pools lol

The Preds were the sexy pick in the preseason, they kind of struggled throughout the year, but they're the equivalent of the 2012 kings 

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

It won't happen but we can dream. 

no, but keep losing that's what happens. Kings had injuries to quick, and top guys like gaborick and kopitar can't score. 

hawks won't win another cup any time soon. They are past their prime. All the upcoming teams have more speed, even pens.

Seen the Hawks in the playoffs 9 years in a row now and this is by far the worst they've looked in any series they've played.

Eight minutes left in game 4 and they have a grand total of 2 goals. Even the Canucks in their most embarrassing series performances this decade managed at least 8.

Archived