The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

16 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"They've shown it all year. I thought in San Jose they were all-world. Looked like the clock turned back ten years." - Green on the Sedins

So we had pre-teen Bo, Brock, Jake and Stecher in SJ. No wonder they didn't score. :P

4 minutes ago, samurai said:

like Archie's game.  Solid bottom 6 guy.  PK, hits, solid on the boards and wins puck battles not to mention his positioning.

I get the feeling Green, wants more hard nosed edgy players. Team was way too soft without Dorsett, Guddy in the line-up. Glad to have Archie making an impact, he really deserves it. 

Wtf is going on with Daniel, the guy is hitting soo much now.

word from the Boston locker room.  They felt it was more like a 6-5 game not a 6-1 game. Said they were playing at like 75% and we got lucky with a bunch of posts and Nilsson getting a few big saves lol.  

Alex Auld's response on Sportsnet 650 was hilarious.  He essentially laughed and said who cares what brad marshant cares? brad bla blah lol . kept purposing messing up his name. was hysterical.  Bruin's making excuses for the bruise to their egos lol

4 minutes ago, KKnight said:

I get the feeling Green, wants more hard nosed edgy players. Team was way too soft without Dorsett, Guddy in the line-up. Glad to have Archie making an impact, he really deserves it. 

Wtf is going on with Daniel, the guy is hitting soo much now.

I don't think we're getting a bus load of these guys but an Archie who is an actual nhl player is in the cards to replace Dorsett.  It's in Benning's template for a rebuilding team.  It really helps the group.  This much is clear

1 hour ago, Qwags said:

Guddy and Edler were monsters.

Head and shoulders (literally) the top pairing.  They were rocking Pastrnak and Marchand all night -- don't think there was a single shift where those two weren't down on the ice.  Jake nailed the rat a few times as well, so it was definitely a team effort.  Total hits were 28:17.

Leaf Troll Botchford will be in tears when EG is re-signed, although happy that he has something to continue to whinge over to fill his Provies rag.

Archived