The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Los Angeles Kings

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Can't wait til this season is over. I'll miss hockey during the summer, but damn. Just put this season out of it's misery already and bring us the draft.

I skipped the first 2 periods hanging with Friends. Good call got to watch us collect 2 points for team tank.

I will watch more down the stretch; but the break was needed. Ill be said when it's over but i can't see us suffer all 12 games.

I'll probably miss a few more periods before it's over lol.  I'll watch the final 5 in full for sure.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“It’s frustrating getting shutout in back-to-back games. I’ve had some Grade-A chances and I have to put pucks in. I hate losing, this is tough.” - Gagner

They should just stop interviewing the players.  If all we get is a pre-recorded message from their press intern.  

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

I am a Canucks fan.  And I'm all in this year.  This team needs and deserved Dahlin.  I believe it's our year.  Watch it Happen.

Hope you are right, definately time for their luck to finally change 

22 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Imagine being Brock's agent watching back to back shutouts. Knowing we pay a guy $7,000,000 to produce 2 goals.

Imagine Brock's pay day. :lol:

Give him 8 years at 6.5 million aav and call it a day. 

Hank led the team to back to back league championships, won a scoring race and the hart trophy. That got him his 7AAV

Just now, The Big Luongo said:

The fact that our draft pick odds are increasing and that the Sedins are proving themselves to be pretty much useless which should mean Benning will let them go are the only positives I've been seeing.

Honerable mention to Gagner and Pouliot who are absolutely useless even more so than the Sedins 2 guys that Benning wasgot to skid as well.

And there’s also the chance the opposite happens in both situations.. the fans have no real say in any of it and just have to hope JB sees the obvious and doesn’t get sentimental 

Just now, BCNeil said:

They should just stop interviewing the players.  If all we get is a pre-recorded message from their press intern.  

He must be thinking about vacation already. This team looked checked out in the third.

Edler, Stecher, Gudbranson, Leipsic, Motte and Virtanen are the only guys I noticed in the third minus dowds tussle.

worst current losing streak = best tank. Now down to 3rd. I hope they don't find a new gear and drop to 1st. I know the players won't throw a game but management must know how to ice a loss. It's all about next year anyway.

Archived