The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs. Ducks: Cheech O'Clock Edition, Wednesday, March 14th, 2018 7 PM PST

Qwags

LINEUP: LEPISIC-HORVAT-GOLDY

SEDIN-SEDIN-JOKINEN

ARCHIE-SUTTER-GAGNER

VIRT-DOWD-MOTTE

EDLER-TANEV

MDZ-STECHER

HUTTON-POULIOT

MARKY

NILSSON

LAST MEETING:

Ladies and gentlemen, please stand for the man whose stomach can withstand anything, a true intergalactic treasure:

-JSLdTsqh161zXQ7n-Umwo2TOcyVxyY865KvV3ThygA.jpg?w=462&s=a51a3251b6058d04cc15e37d779941bd

Image result for john garrett

Related image

Image result for john garrett hotdog

I don't see the Canucks getting shut out again, but my god that line-up looks terrible.

This team won't be a contender until it figures out how to stay healthy. We've always had worse-than-average luck when it comes to injuries. We're constantly near the top of games lost by injured players - I'm not sure if its a coaching style issue, a medical team issue, or just straight up bad luck.

Predicting a 5-2 win for the Ducks. After a fantastic night last night by other teams at the bottom of the standings, we're a mere 3 points out of last place and we've played more games.

Lets get that loss boys.

I want to see some effort - some interest- some fight from our team. Don't just mail it in - we don't need wins - we  just need a team that wants to win

Pretty sure the Ducks have this one covered

Go kids Go

5 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Gonna need a quintuple bypass. I know that's not physically possible, but that's how bad it is.

Actually Qwags, it is possible.

"A quintuple bypass is an open heart surgery done to treat severely blocked arteries that feed the heart. The procedure is a complicated one, and to truly understand a quintuple bypass, it is essential to understand the anatomy of the heart and effects of heart disease."

Archived