The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs. Hawks, A Tale of Two Tanks, 03/22/18, 5:30 PST

Qwags

Chicago isn't going to want to lose to us.  They have way to much pride. If we win it won't be because the veterans are packing it in.  We will have to outwork them and take advantage of their youth. With that said i am excited for the game!

Might bail and watch the Victoria Grizzlies fri instead of the STL game but I'm all in for this one.

Chicago has lost more games since February 1 than the Canucks.

While Ottawa, NYR, Montreal and Vancouver are the hot tanking topics in this market, Chicago lost their #1 goalie and hasn't looked back diving to the bottom for this "generational" defence man. The NHL is changing the odds for this draft and I am not sure what the change (0.5%) for other than the number one is 3rd or 4th may have increased the same of more and that is where the Hawks might land.

Two teams on losing streaks.

The Canucks have been getting lots of shots on goal and Chicago has a high school kid in net, not really, just kidding, but they should score more than one goal and get the win, Chicago really wants Dahlin.

Berube is 2-4-1 with a 3.70 GAA and .897 save percentage.

Ugh if the Hawks win the lotto. Chicago is only a Dahlin away from doing a full re-tooling on the fly. Kane and Toews still have a couple years left as top producers and missing the playoffs will be only be a good thing for guys like Keith and Seabrook. They've managed to draft some solid players to add to their core too. DeBrincat is legit, and Schmaltz and Vinnie Hino, John Hayden all look like good top 9 guys going forward. If they can find a way to fix their top 2 D pairings they're right back in the mix.

As long as Crawford is ok.

20 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“It’s exciting being back in this building, I’ve never been on the visiting side. Obviously I’m glad to be in the line-up for this one.” - Motte

Motte u are on the clock buddy

Archived