The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Predators win series 4-2

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1   

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7
    • Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2018 at 07:00 PM

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Predators win series 4-2

P.K. Subban has high praises for Nathan MacKinnon, calling him a future Hall of Famer and his choice for the Hart Trophy.

“You know what, he's in my opinion – and you know I'm biased about (Pekka Rinne) – but in my opinion he was the best player in the league this year," Subban said. "And that's not to take anything away from other guys like Taylor Hall who have had great years, but I think for him and what he's done with this team, a team that's been up and down since they brought in the new coach, he's done a great job.

"He's just come into his own, and he's a phenomenal hockey player. And you know, he's so tough to handle, so fast and strong and shifty. My expectations for him as a player is to be a Hall of Famer at the end of his career, and I think he understands that. But just tremendous respect for him and I told him that I hope he takes home that trophy that he deserves as the MVP."

Archived