The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL and Canucks unveil 2019 NHL Entry Draft logo

-Vintage Canuck-

2019 NHL Entry Draft logo  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Were you sitting beside Jagr?  Apparently he went 5th because nobody thought they could get him out of the Czech Republic...  B)

Jagr was a complete unknown really, the focus back then were mainly on juniors.

Hard to tell if he was beside me because everybody wore mullets back then lol...

1 hour ago, 6string said:

I went to that draft, I wanted Ricci or Primeau. We took Nedved.

Primeau had loyalty issues though. Wouldn't know that at the time, but he wouldn't have lasted long with Quinn, considering how that ship was sailed in those days. 

Daryl Sydor would have been a good pickup; BC boy, good defender. 

The one that stings was Shawn Antoski one pick ahead of Tkachuk. Hate him all you want, the guy was a force and a hell of a lot better than Antoski lol. 

1 hour ago, brownky said:

Primeau had loyalty issues though. Wouldn't know that at the time, but he wouldn't have lasted long with Quinn, considering how that ship was sailed in those days. 

Daryl Sydor would have been a good pickup; BC boy, good defender. 

The one that stings was Shawn Antoski one pick ahead of Tkachuk. Hate him all you want, the guy was a force and a hell of a lot better than Antoski lol. 

Quin had his missed, Antoski and Stajanov ...one hell of a trade though for Nashlund, he has more first team all star selections than I believe Stajanov has goals...

Archived