The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What to expect from EP at All Star Game 26/1

Nuke

22 hours ago, 'NucK™ said:

he wasn't a 5th round pick.. and what does that chart mean?

I think he'll shine a lot more in the all star game than the skills comp. And we all pretty much know what we'll see, as he does it all in regular games already!

F*$k that there gonna be talking about him winning hardest shot all weekend long and the accuracy. 

I think he'll shine a lot more in the all star game than the skills comp. And we all pretty much know what we'll see, as he does it all in regular games already!

ah snap

I apoligize having to read this over an over Sorry

1 hour ago, Hockey101 said:

F*$k that there gonna be talking about him winning hardest shot all weekend long and the accuracy. 

sorry but 99mph isn't going to win hardest shot at the ASG..

could see him winning accuracy of course, but I feel like he will still excel more in the actual game. he's a gamer not a solo performer 

On 1/17/2019 at 12:45 PM, chon derry said:

dont let the grammar Nazi's get to you , I see a lot of mistake's either grammar or content ,being over looked , because of respected reputation or length of time on the forums , any way welcome to CDC ,  so your from Sweden ?

Quadruple run-on sentence, bro.

Archived