The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SUPERBOWL XLIII NE PATRIOTS VS LA RAMS FEBURARY 3RD, 2019 THREAD

Zigmund.Palffy

WHO WILL WIN SUPERBOWL 53?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

maxresdefault-2.jpg

super-bowl-liii.jpg 

Where: Atlanta, Georgia

When: Feburary 3rd,2019

Time: 3:30 PM PST

REMATCH OF SUPERBOWL 36:

PATRIOTS WON 20-17 IN SUPERBOWL 36, BRADY AND BELICHUCK ERA BEGAN. 

RAMS LAST SUPERBOWL WIN

PATRIOTS LAST SUPERBOWL WIN

WHO WILL WIN SUPERBOWL 53?

GO RAMS!

3 minutes ago, aliboy said:

Pats won because Ford lined up offside, just about threw something at the TV.

There were a lot of plays in that game, that were key.  That one did stand out though.

I see the Pats laying a serious beat-down on the Rams.  This will likely be one of those boring Bowls, where the game is over at half time.  

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

There were a lot of plays in that game, that were key.  That one did stand out though.

I see the Pats laying a serious beat-down on the Rams.  This will likely be one of those boring Bowls, where the game is over at half time.  

btw patriots defence is not taht great and rams defense is suspect right now, but they have been playing better as of late.. this could be a sneaky high scoring game i can see close to 90 pt game.

3 minutes ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

btw patriots defence is not taht great and rams defense is suspect right now, but they have been playing better as of late.. this could be a sneaky high scoring game i can see close to 90 pt game.

You think the Pats are going to put up 60?    

4 minutes ago, WalkWithElias40 said:

brady will be out when suh breaks his leg, so pats will put up 10 and rams 50 

Rams have Suh?  I forgot that.  That's a bunch of foolishly taken penalties coming to the Rams.

I"m cheering for the Pats so I can say I have watched the five best players in NFL history: Jim Brown, Jim Brown, Jim Brown, Joe Montana, and Tom Brady. (Brady needs to win another Bowl to get my vote.)

Another stressful Superbowl, pacing back and forth.  Getting too old for this!

Pats win and I think that's the last of Brady.  Rams owners is a colossal #$%% and that franchise is literally the last franchise in the NFL worthy of a Superbowl, but don't let that get in the way of your disdain of the pats lol. 

15 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Rams have Suh?  I forgot that.  That's a bunch of foolishly taken penalties coming to the Rams.

I"m cheering for the Pats so I can say I have watched the five best players in NFL history: Jim Brown, Jim Brown, Jim Brown, Joe Montana, and Tom Brady. (Brady needs to win another Bowl to get my vote.)

Suh been playing pretty good as of late, hasnt done nothing stupid, Mcvay probably brainwashed him to not make stupid decisions..

Archived