The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

Given our current standings, playoff outlook and mounting injuries (Hertl the lastest) the Flyers have decided to become sellers at the deadline.

The Flyers will be open to offers on the following potential playoff players:

Jakub Voracek

Palat

Radek Faksa

Nick Bjugstad

Ryan Reaves

Nick Holden 

Brett Pesce

Matt Benning 

Nick Holden

Riley Sheahan

young talent, picks and prospects will be of interest at this time

PTT

Edited by Phil The Thrill

Attention all teams fighting for a playoff spot / looking to improve their roster in advance of the post-season - the following players are available from the Ottawa Senators and will help your team when it really matters. Send me a PM to start a conversation - we are willing to consider taking players on non-playoff teams as part of any deal but we are mostly interested in acquiring more draft picks (even in 2021).

F ALEX CHIASSON (EDM)

$2.5m > 2021

111.5 FPs at 2.42/G

D JON MERRILL (VGK)

$1.575m > 2021

85.25 FPs at 2.13/G

D MARK PYSYK (FLA)

$1.75m > 2021

84 FPs at 2.15/G

G JAMES REIMER (CAR)

$2.5m this season, $5m > 2021

130 FPs at 6.5/G

• Haha 1

@Watermelons & Piitsburgh Vancouver team of the last two months.  Killing it! Some good play off assets as well, particularly if the Jets & their goalie get in?

We are 2knd to Vancouver the last 60 days. Still barely making up ground on Florida @inane, distance Detroit @Salter

Salter & Watermelons occupying my thought  for vote in GM of the year.

• Cheers 4

7. Every year, Brian Burke tells me the trade deadline is going to be a dud, and every year I tell him something big will happen that we don’t see coming. This is his best chance to be right. I don’t sense much excitement with what we know is available on the rental market. There could be more interest in the price points of players who wouldn’t jump to the top of most of our lists. One example is Dylan DeMelo. His future is as much in Ottawa’s hands as his own, but DeMelo’s solid 2019–20 has not gone unnoticed

From Elliott's 31 thoughts :ph34r:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

That conversation does sorta mirror Ottawa's year? 

Domi Brawl GIF - Domi Brawl Hockey GIFs

+Burr cuz I did enjoy this when I saw it the day it happened... But back then my Kesler hatred was still there 

Now that it's all said and done, I remember Ryan for the incredible things he did here. Twenty two times Ryan dropped the gloves in defense of his Canucks team mates. 

He also dropped the gloves 3 times while playing for the Manitoba Moose. I believe under AV.

Ryans departure from van sucked, but he's actually not a bad guy if you listen to him speak on Kes and Juice podcast . If he was a bad guy, Kevin and him wouldn't be best friends. 

He's still very close to Burr and other members of the team... It's time the fan base %100 let's him back into the Canucks family.