The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Oilers | 7pm

Rate this topic

taskicon

1 minute ago, KanNuck said:

I'll probably catch alot of flack but I don't think Gaudette is an NHL player really. I just see him as a career minor league guy. Just my two cents.

Doesn't have the iq in my opinion either. Too tunnel visioned and can't slow the play down like top players do. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jaku said:

Anyone that's capable of actually scoring or driving the scoring play. Jimbo said he wants a top 9 that can score. Brandon Sutter at best is a 35 point forward. That's his absolute ceiling. I don't know who will be the 3C and I won't speculate on it because I haven't seen enough from every player to give a fair evaluation so far

Asking for a player name not just anyone lol.

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Yawn. 

Maybe just be happy he’s playing well right now, instead of s***ing on him for no reason. 

It's not for no reason. The guy has historically sucked the life out of lines that he's played on. All I'm saying it'd be nice if he was actually capable of sustaining some sort of offensive production during the regular season. 

• Wat 1

2 hours ago, AllWeatherFan said:

I appreciate it. I spent ten years in Kelowna and was always bummed that going to a game was an eeaaassy thousand bucks all in.

We live about a ten minute walk from rogers now and go to a handful of games every year. 

What I love most though is how often I run into the guys just walking around downtown and get to have casual conversations. And Petey living in my building last season is hard to complain about. It was fun chatting with him a few times...even though I never got the invite just to hang out...was kinda hoping for that ;-)

This is fantastic! So jealous...although rural BC definitely has its positives as well

• Upvote 1