The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks @ Kings - Sep 21st 2019 - 6PM from Salt Lake City Utah

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, zombieksa said:

Third line is our potential third line in regular season if they go for a third scoring line.  That would make the fourth:

Sutter Beagle Virtanen

That would leave Motte, Leivo and Eriksson out.  Really hard to know what will happen if all are healthy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Third line is our potential third line in regular season if they go for a third scoring line.  That would make the fourth:

Sutter Beagle Virtanen

That would leave Motte, Leivo and Eriksson out.  Really hard to know what will happen if all are healthy.

I think that they are going to go for three scoring lines.  The press robotically talks about the "top 6" as if that's the only way to build a team, but Benning always talks about the "top 9" (I think that's significant).  Yes indeed there are lots of options, and lots of competition for roster spots, and that can only be a good thing.  Go Canucks Go!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kragar said:

Dang, I have that channel, and according to the guide they are only showing a repeat at midnight or so, not live.  Maybe the guide is wrong, wouldn't be the first time in preseason.

They will be joining the game in progress after the 4pst. game. Says bonus coverage on my guide. And yeah the guide was giving incorrect listings early on, could still be.

• Thanks 1