The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Actual

You are Elisabetta Zanella

Your parents were murderers.
They themselves were however murdered by a religious group in Northern Italy.
You loved your parents dearly and miss them.
You despise the world around you and are a very charismatic women.

my version 

Mario Morelli

My parents moved to America, i love and miss my parents dearly. I love the world around me and im a very charismatic caring person

• Like 1

I personally don't mind people catching other people in a PM.  Sometimes, in the right circumstances, you can use it to your advantage (I won't say how ;) )  It's just kinda bummy when people use that as the *sole* reason to suspect other people.

You see somebody in a PM, go back to their posts and analyze that IN CONJUCTION with what you've just seen.  It will make you a way better player in the long-run and won't derail discussion into lazy accusations.

I've said this in the past with my games before and there WAS agreement from players to approach the game this way.  However, if it is easier for everybody to just be on anonymous, I'll switch over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I personally don't mind people catching other people in a PM.  Sometimes, in the right circumstances, you can use it to your advantage (I won't say how ;) )  It's just kinda bummy when people use that as the *sole* reason to suspect other people.

You see somebody in a PM, go back to their posts and analyze that IN CONJUCTION with what you've just seen.  It will make you a way better player in the long-run and won't derail discussion into lazy accusations.

I've said this in the past with my games before and there WAS agreement from players to approach the game this way.  However, if it is easier for everybody to just be on anonymous, I'll switch over.

Lol I really didn’t catch you in anything. I don’t even check for people checking PMs it was literally your perfectly timed SK claim which made me look at everything you did closely. I knew the only way to get you lynched to find out if I was right was convincing ceres and since he posted that opening that I must have seen you in PMs I just rolled with it. Plus I know you were playing fantasy hockey so it wasn’t a stretch that you were in a PM around that time. Your explanation of not knowing if you were in a PM sealed my suspicion of you because as VT I knew I wasn’t in a PM at that time. If you just said yah I was in fantasy hockey or I was not in a Pm straight up I would probably have believed it more. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Lol I really didn’t catch you in anything. I don’t even check for people checking PMs it was literally your perfectly timed SK claim which made me look at everything you did closely. I knew the only way to get you lynched to find out if I was right was convincing ceres and since he posted that opening that I must have seen you in PMs I just rolled with it. Plus I know you were playing fantasy hockey so it wasn’t a stretch that you were in a PM around that time. Your explanation of not knowing if you were in a PM sealed my suspicion of you because as VT I knew I wasn’t in a PM at that time. If you just said yah I was in fantasy hockey or I was not in a Pm straight up I would probably have believed it more. 

Well, I didn't want to lie (I actually did check my read receipts for everything) but yeah, more conviction from me would have boded well.

Good play, nevertheless B) 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ceres said:

^ I just am pointing these out for the sake of preparing future games, not to criticize this one. 

I feel like we need a middle finger emoji.

You take every advantage you can in every game I've ever played with you. No angleshoot is too shooty in your exploits. 

I was just looking for my man.