The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Game Of Thrones: To the point of the TV show, no spoilers beyond that

Mr.Noodles

They need to tell us next episode where this arc is going.

I'm guessing at some point that Bronn or one of the SS is going to assume the Darkstar role. (Bronn would likely only do so if Tyene seduces him, or has to keep providing antidote for the poison)

Trystane and Myrcella might both meet with some trouble on the road to KL. perhaps Ellaria isn't as contrite as she seemed this last episode?

Oh F%$K! F%$king cliff hangers! Another 9.5 months til next season! F%$K!!!

That was too intense, even for the book reader who knew most of the story lines.

I am majorly disappointed to see Varys in Meereen... he should be in Kings Landing killing Pycelle and Kevan Lannister.

Edited by Hugor Hill

Oh F%$K! F%$king cliff hangers! Another 9.5 months til next season! F%$K!!!

That was too intense, even for the book reader who knew most of the story lines.

I am majorly disappointed to see Varys in Meereen... he should be in Kings Landing killing Pycelle and Kevan Lannister.

I think a major sign that he is likely the Harpy, trying to push Daenerys out of Mereen to conquer Westeros.

I think a major sign that he is likely the Harpy, trying to push Daenerys out of Mereen to conquer Westeros.

Well... the harpies were there long before he arrived.

I was so looking forward to the faces of Ramsay and Roose when they know it was the end, instead I get Stannis's, and Melissandre's.

You think they made the sacrifice so they would win, but no. Lord of Light sucks.... but on the other hand some people think that Stannis is still alive. We'll see.

So fire queen bringing jon snow back to life or what? Haha. I havent read any of the books but that cant be the last we see of him.

The last three episodes were orgasmic. The wait will be excruciating.

Thanks to all the people who were throwing around the name "Jon" and the word "dead" earlier in the thread. You didn't spoil that ending at all for me. Particularly to the guy who used the terms "Olly" and "stabbing", you're my hero.

Why the hell do people feel the need to spoil things?

Do people have any other "predictions" and "rumours" to throw around?

It was for seven episodes.

I probably said this around episode 5 or 6, but this isn't exactly a new thing with Game of Thrones. Typically the seasons have 7 episodes of build-up and action-packed episodes 8 and 9. The only real difference this year is I've felt that this finale has had A LOT more happen than previous (The death of Tywin being the only real major event I can recall from the previous finales).

And like I said earlier, I felt the first 7 episodes really weren't that boring. If it's all action all the time then it gets repetitive and I can't be alone in enjoying the strategizing.

Thanks to all the people who were throwing around the name "Jon" and the word "dead" earlier in the thread. You didn't spoil that ending at all for me. Particularly to the guy who used the terms "Olly" and "stabbing", you're my hero.

Why the hell do people feel the need to spoil things?

Do people have any other "predictions" and "rumours" to throw around?

Just don't read this thread?

• Upvote 1

Good end, sad to see Snow end like that. Figured something would happen after sending off his friend.

I'm glad Stanos got what he deserved. Doing what he did to his own kid, just brutal.

Curious about what is happening to Arya (sp). Is she blind or dying?

Almost feel sorry for Sercies (sp)...nah, who am I kidding? She deserved that and more! Lol

A lot of characters died in this one, love the unpredictability of this show.