The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

i love it when i get entered into a game that's almost over and i'm on a team that's losing like 6800 - 3200

cool match making system bro

How about when you leave a game for whatever reason and then find another game but it puts you back in the same one?

I've lost all interest in this game. No reason in particular, I just didn't have the time to play for about a week and now I don't want to start up again. :lol:

:lol:

Sorry, I just got a bit confused since you had the dots there :P

Ah. :P They've been my favorite band for a while. They're all I play when I practice (most of the time I'm trying to write my own stuff, I'm a guitar player). Such as fun band.

Anyway, to keep on topic: I was annihilating in three games at my friends today. 35-5-5 in Wasteland, 28 - 3 - 2 in Highrise, and 27 - 4 - 3 in Karachi.

I think the matchmaking system in Killzone 2 was great. You got to choose your own server and it told you all the details of the match. Plus after the match, there was a vote to choose the next map.. that would be awesome in mw2. :)

This game is starting to get sad.

I made a new acc, and i was playing on Team Deathmatch. I unlocked nuke just for fun, and i don't even have chopper gunner.. Just pavelow and harrier.

I was behind them, and i got a nuke by using only my Spas and a pred and a harrier....

Soo rigged. I don't see how this game is "realistic". I was just running around using my shotty and M4.. There are way too many noobs in this game.

I made a new acc, and i was playing on Team Deathmatch. I unlocked nuke just for fun, and i don't even have chopper gunner.. Just pavelow and harrier.

I was behind them, and i got a nuke by using only my Spas and a pred and a harrier....

Soo rigged. I don't see how this game is "realistic". I was just running around using my shotty and M4.. There are way too many noobs in this game.

Is it that there are too many noobs, or is it a result of playing the damn game too much? :P

Want a more realistic game? Try Bad Company 2.

Archived