The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

I never watch this show just the odd episode but there was this beautiful redhead(she's blonde irl) that Ted, Barney and some other dude were chasing only to have her end up with her childhood neighbour. Anyone know her name?

Trisha would have been a good name for the mother, but i have no problem with tracy

Ew. to each their own. I know someone named Trisha and she's only of the most classless people I've met. It's weird how we can make such big deal on small things like names :lol::lol:

Still can't believe it's over...

Some people really enjoy TV Shows and relate to them, which gives them a stronger bond to the show.

Hockey's just a sport but we react 816x worse when the Canucks get a bad call

Let's not generalize and lump everyone together mmkay ;)

To think that after all the tribulations and the times Robin had broken Ted's heart to flat out telling him she didn't love him, that they would finally make it work this time around? Come on. Robin's character had changed so much from the girl she was at the beginning of the show (she was awesome) that she was no longer the same woman Ted fell in love with in the first place.

You're making me think about this scenario again:

friendsrossrachel.jpg

I put off watching it until tonight because I expected it to be a disappointment.

I wish I didn't even bother. In my mind the show could have just ended last episode. In fact It could have just ended last season. This whole season, with the ending included was just a train wreck.

I think I'm going to go watch Friends from the beginning again...

At least the ending won't be perfect but now that I've seen the alternative it will just be that much better.

They're making an official alternate ending because of all the hate the original finale got. We have to wait for the DVD set is released though.

Interesting. So has the alternate ending already been made? Or are they going to have to film it?

Interesting. So has the alternate ending already been made? Or are they going to have to film it?

I read the whole article and it seems that they had 2 separate endings good to go but they didn't have additional filming, just a lot of editing. It'll probably fix ted/Tracy and the death but who knows how they'll handle Robin.

Archived