The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

What is the status of Beckham for wednesday's game? Is he appearing?

More than likely. If LA wins on Weds they pull with in a point of Vancouver. Too big of a game for them not to play him.

Kenny Miller announcement expected Monday morning. HOPEfully he can come off the bench vs LA. We need offense ASAP

More than likely. If LA wins on Weds they pull with in a point of Vancouver. Too big of a game for them not to play him.

Kenny Miller announcement expected Monday morning. HOPEfully he can come off the bench vs LA. We need offense ASAP

He won't be playing for a good 2 weeks at the very least you'd think. This is pre- season for him.

Trading Le Toux was a mistake.

And Kenny Miller... ex Rangers man :sick: (and Celtic). He'll run around like a headless chicken up front for most of the game but he has a tendency to score great goals at vital times out of nothing. He's not great though. Decent, but not great.

Another Brit, you all know what I mean, as expected. This makes the Caps better??? Surely they can do better than this to get a DP?!?

can't believe we traded away Le Toux one of my favourite players ran his ass off

To be fair, thats really all Le Toux did. He has the height of a CF but doesn't have the strength or aerial ability or the final touch to play that position. He runs hard, but doesn't have the speed or enough tecnhique to be a winger. At the very least, Dane Richards is a natural winger with plenty of speed.

• Upvote 1

To be fair, thats really all Le Toux did. He has the height of a CF but doesn't have the strength or aerial ability or the final touch to play that position. He runs hard, but doesn't have the speed or enough tecnhique to be a winger. At the very least, Dane Richards is a natural winger with plenty of speed.

true that

I thought this thread would be going crazy!! TEAM 1040 had me thinking the whole city is enraged that the upper bowl isn't going to be open lol....silly me.

I'll be honest...I'm not holding my breath that tonight will be a favorable result for us. Just hoping for some good football on both sides of the pitch. Also hope Beckham gets stymied by Cannon!!

GO CAPS!!