The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Penguins Could Go "All In" For Parise

@RobRossi_Trib: @Russostrib Indeed, they are really counting on combo of play with Crosby/for a contender, be willing to *settle* for around $8M annual

@RobRossi_Trib: #pens offer for #PariseWatch would be biggest to a UFA in team history, I'm told. High was 7 years, above $49 M to Hossa (2008)

@RobRossi_Trib: If what I hear #pens will offer on #PariseWatch is even close, him not signing would mean it was never about playing with Crosby

@RobRossi_Trib: Hearing don't look for huge front loaded or bonus offer from #pens but expect many years and btwn $7-8 M on #PariseWatch offer Sunday

Thought the Schultz talk could use a break

Penguins would be really really deadly if they get Parise. And if true, Parise will probably not turn down that deal. The good thing if they did that deal would be that their chances are really small that they would get Suter also

is it really that smart of a move to get parise??? and maybe also suter...

crosby - 8.7m

malkin - 8.7m

neal - 5m

kunitz - 3.725

letang - 3.5m

martin - 5m

fleury - 5m

orpik - 3.750

= 43m ish

and in two years letang, malkin, kunitz and orpik are gonna need new contracts.....if i was shero i would just stay with what you got and dont anything that will cost you serious team depth

Sutter,Crosby,Malkin,Neal,Parise then they have underrated players like Vitale,Jeffrey,Kunitz,Kennedy... just not fair man not fair! lol

although a team full of skill doesnt necessarily translate to success. It reminds me of the time when Selanee, Kariya signed with the Avs for like dirt cheap to form a super team, but they failed :)

crosby - 8.7m

malkin - 8.7m

neal - 5m

kunitz - 3.725

letang - 3.5m

martin - 5m

fleury - 5m

orpik - 3.750

= 43m ish

and in two years letang, malkin, kunitz and orpik are gonna need new contracts.....if i was shero i would just stay with what you got and dont anything that will cost you serious team depth

crosby - 8.7m

malkin - 8.7m

neal - 5m

kunitz - 3.725

letang - 3.5m

martin - 5m

fleury - 5m

orpik - 3.750

= 43m ish

Archived