The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Luck is a hell of a QB, almost led his team to a win in the 2nd half when it looked over. He's a clutch QB, hope he wins alot of SBs.

Manning almost lost his team the game, isn't very good under pressure. Overthrew both of the WRs on 2nd and 3rd down.

Great play by Roby on 4th down, great defensive break-up and nothing bad from the offence. Great game.

• Upvote 1

Ya it seems like sites were down this week due to high traffic. Should be fixed after this week.

So right now I'm down 131-95 to King Heffy. I still have Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate and Nick Novak. Projection has my getting to 127, but here's hoping it's at least 132.

Ya it seems like sites were down this week due to high traffic. Should be fixed after this week.

So right now I'm down 131-95 to King Heffy. I still have Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate and Nick Novak. Projection has my getting to 127, but here's hoping it's at least 132.

CJ is going to carry ya don’t worry

Got a 27 point lead with my opponent playing Rashad Jennings and Michael Floyd tomorrow.

Should come out with a win unless one of them has a monster game, and Floyd very well could against a terrible Chargers secondary.

If Manning could have thrown a TD to anyone other than Juilius I would have had this one in the bag.

Got a 27 point lead with my opponent playing Rashad Jennings and Michael Floyd tomorrow.

Should come out with a win unless one of them has a monster game, and Floyd very well could against a terrible Chargers secondary.

If Manning could have thrown a TD to anyone other than Juilius I would have had this one in the bag.

I had Demarius Thomas and my opponent had Julius Thomas :lol:

If their ego-maniac owner just hired a GM and Coach to try and get a solid team they'd be better off.

Well the team sucks but the Cowboys are the most profitable sports franchise in North America, Second in the world behind Real Madrid soccer team. So Jones is doing something right. Hes a great business man, he just cant admit hes a crappy G.M.

Romo is still getting over back surgery. But still those passes into the end zone. Hes been doing this for too long tossing it into a pile of defenders. This woulda and shoulda been a close game. This wasnt the 49ers defense being dominant. This was Romo handing em a freebie. The Seahawks woulda shoved this back down SFs throat.

NFL Gameday on NFL Network talking about the best of all time, and it's between Montana and Brady.

Brady has him beat in winning pct, post season wins, comp pct and passer rating.

The one thing is Montana's 4 rings to Brady's 3.

Edit: I can't imagine what it would be like growing up as a kid watching your idol play and wanting to be like him, and then end up challenging him for being the best ever to play.

That and Montana's unblemished record in the Superbowl compared to Brady and his losses to the Giants.

How about all those black guys on the Eagles playing with a known racist? Hi-larious

I guess an NFL locker room will tolerate almost anyone as long as their production outweighs the distractions and headaches they bring to the team.

Desean Jackson was let go because of his gang ties and Richard Sherman was quite vocal about it if I recall correctly. I'm sure he will be fired up to cover Cooper when they play this year.

The 49ers have thugs too. It's pretty common the toughness of your team usually has to do with where the players are from. Denver has had numerous "off the filed issues" the past couple of years.

In the past you can say that the Eagles employed a dog killer etc. I'm just happy Chip has come in and is trying to clean up the football team by only keeping guys with good character and backgrounds.

Sure they probably miss out on some good players because of their strict evaluations on guys who use drugs and get involved in criminal activities but I feel like they are building the team the right way.

Cooper and his outburst is in the past as long as he continues to produce this year.

I guess you don't care about having PED using dbs on your team but I like to think some fans still care about the integrity of players and not shuffling that off to the side just because they won the Superbowl and they continue to win.

Well the team sucks but the Cowboys are the most profitable sports franchise in North America, Second in the world behind Real Madrid soccer team. So Jones is doing something right. Hes a great business man, he just cant admit hes a crappy G.M.

Romo is still getting over back surgery. But still those passes into the end zone. Hes been doing this for too long tossing it into a pile of defenders. This woulda and shoulda been a close game. This wasnt the 49ers defense being dominant. This was Romo handing em a freebie. The Seahawks woulda shoved this back down SFs throat.

Huge hit. Seahawks small receivers should be scared. Harvin is a great talent but I'm sure the 49ers are gonna smack him around if he somehow is still healthy by the time they play.

https://vine.co/v/OzWxVpr3hbz

That and Montana's unblemished record in the Superbowl compared to Brady and his losses to the Giants.

I guess an NFL locker room will tolerate almost anyone as long as their production outweighs the distractions and headaches they bring to the team.

Desean Jackson was let go because of his gang ties and Richard Sherman was quite vocal about it if I recall correctly. I'm sure he will be fired up to cover Cooper when they play this year.

The 49ers have thugs too. It's pretty common the toughness of your team usually has to do with where the players are from. Denver has had numerous "off the filed issues" the past couple of years.

In the past you can say that the Eagles employed a dog killer etc. I'm just happy Chip has come in and is trying to clean up the football team by only keeping guys with good character and backgrounds.

Sure they probably miss out on some good players because of their strict evaluations on guys who use drugs and get involved in criminal activities but I feel like they are building the team the right way.

Cooper and his outburst is in the past as long as he continues to produce this year.

I guess you don't care about having PED using dbs on your team but I like to think some fans still care about the integrity of players and not shuffling that off to the side just because they won the Superbowl and they continue to win.

You should change your name to "Chip on your shoulder". You're coming off as incredibly bias.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the eagles had like 2 PED suspensions during Chip Kellys tenure. That's twice as many as Reid you know.

Every team has it's share of idiots. Don't kid yourself by thinking the Eagles are any better. But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Huge hit. Seahawks small receivers should be scared. Harvin is a great talent but I'm sure the 49ers are gonna smack him around if he somehow is still healthy by the time they play.

https://vine.co/v/OzWxVpr3hbz

Funny, a 49ers fan talking about players staying healthy. We all know Harvins never lasted a full season before. No news there. We also know Seattle piled up a 13-3 Record last year without him. Hes a great player for sure but Seattle has enough depth to pull out the wins without him. If SF brings what we saw earlier today should be no problems. Oh wait, SF will have their designated driver Aldon Smith back by then. Same prognosis. Seattle will sweep SF this year. Bank on it.