The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Real happy for Romo. Always thought of him as a top 5-10 QB in the league. Just messes up at times but it's a mistake and everyone makes them - some just not as much as others. That aside, he's a great great QB. Seems like this drive will end up in a TD or FG at the least and it'll be an early 2 possesion game.

Pulling for Cowboys (Romo) to win the division and win a few in the playoffs and maybe even go all the way.

Honestly it makes me shake my head that rather than put more discretion in replay, these leagues like the NFL and NHL put more discretion in the hands of officials. Every team has plenty of fans who think the refs are out to get their team (they confuse overall mediocrity with conspiracy), but I think it would help if the league would stop upping the refs' ability to do so. I'm resigned in the NFL's case that it's going to be bogged down 4-hour game commercial Supreme Court politics league.

I think the penalty kick in soccer is the worst of all. Literally decides games based on the refs discretion. There is too much riding on calls in all of these games to be left to human eyes in the heat of the moment at full speed.

Game over, division clinched 99%.

To be fair, the Eagles have two easy games remaining while the Cowboys have to play the Colts.

That said, Eagles look horrible and I think Foles' return is needed to kickstart the offense.