The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Need a bit of advice as well for my fantasy. I'm going to start 3 WRs. I have Cobb/Sanders/Allen. I also picked up James Jones on the waiver wire so kind of stuck, and here's why..

I would start the trio of Cobb/Sanders/Allen without a doubt but my Packers friend is saying to start Jones. Up against Seattle, he says Devante Adams lines up the side Sherman plays and the Packers don't really move around their receivers. Pretty much saying Adams will be covering/wasting Sherman for the game and it will leave Cobb and Jones to do majority of the damage. Not to mention I have Rodgers as my QB and not having Jones week 1 almost cost me. ...is it worth benching Allen and inputting Jones who has a great chemistry with ARod and will possibly haul in a TD or two?

...I also have Witten and Kelce as my TE's and am starting Witten. Kelce usually gets shutdown by the Broncos and I think in general Smith will have a tough time against that defense whereas Bryant out, Witten should be a big target for Romo.

Have always respected Peyton throughout the Brady battles but it's sad if this truly is his decline of him. Have never seen him like this so early on in a season. Pick sixes, noodle arm, oline not helping him...all of it.

I really hope it's not as its only week 2. Nice TD o Sanders. Fantasy team will be happy.