The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Can we talk about how much my 2 favourite teams (the 49ers and Dolphins) sucked so much instead?

Actually, no let's not do that either.

So... how 'bout them Bears?

Yes, lets.

Nothing I like better on a Monday morning than discussing a loss by the Phish. Especially when it was at the hands of the Bills. :)

CP9PijcUsAES4Tx.jpg

...that doesn't like look a sprain to me. Steelers better play it safe for everyone's sake. Force Ben back in and it'll blow back in their face. The way he takes shots as is and coming back from that, recipe for disaster if he takes another lethal blow. 4-6 weeks just seems like a really short time frame for him to comeback.

Knees aren't supposed to bend like that...

Bears deal Jared Allen to Panthers and LB Jon Bostick to the Pats. Guess they're writing this season off.

Allen sure we all know about but Bostick never heard of him. Hope to get to know him through games if he plays.

@NEPD_Loyko:

Jon Bostic was the 50th pick in the 2013 Draft. 2 picks before #Patriots picked Jamie Collins.

@AlbertBreer:

In the end, the Bears paid Jared Allen $14.62 million for 18 games of work. Or $2.66 million per sack.

@RapSheet:

The #Bears paid Jared Allen $11.5M in the form of a roster bonus. Now hes headed to Carolina.

Edited by TheRussianRocket.