The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

On 11/25/2015, 3:02:30, TheRussianRocket. said:

@Green Building

Wishing you the time of your life. Enjoy it, a moment you will only have once...Thanksgiving game, Favre's jersey retirement, @Lambeau field. Damn lucky. :)

Thank TRR. Just got back a few days ago and what a trip. Lambeau Field is unreal. The stadium tour was so worth it just to rum my fingers through the end zone grass. The weather was great. I mean who cares about a little rain and sleet, although it did render my phone/camera pretty much useless. Also, I can confirm with your cousin that many a grown man was shedding tears in our section as well. Forgive and forget obviously. It's something every football fan knows, but it's another thing to see it. Green Bay bleeds Packers. Some of the houses on Lombardi go all out like Christmas decorations. 

Week before we were at Soldier watching the Broncos Bears. Damn Bears spoil 2 games for us by losing at home, then winning on the road :wacko: The cold and snow were great though and I definitely see another Chicago Green Bay football tour happening one day. 

Against better financial judgement I booked a flight to Denver just in time for a game I didn't know I was going to see. Tough loss on many levels for you guys but a great game for me to watch! THAT was the weather I was hoping for in Green Bay. 

3 games in under 2 weeks. Absolute blast. Will never forget it. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Thank TRR. Just got back a few days ago and what a trip. Lambeau Field is unreal. The stadium tour was so worth it just to rum my fingers through the end zone grass. The weather was great. I mean who cares about a little rain and sleet, although it did render my phone/camera pretty much useless. Also, I can confirm with your cousin that many a grown man was shedding tears in our section as well. Forgive and forget obviously. It's something every football fan knows, but it's another thing to see it. Green Bay bleeds Packers. Some of the houses on Lombardi go all out like Christmas decorations. 

Week before we were at Soldier watching the Broncos Bears. Damn Bears spoil 2 games for us by losing at home, then winning on the road :wacko: The cold and snow were great though and I definitely see another Chicago Green Bay football tour happening one day. 

Against better financial judgement I booked a flight to Denver just in time for a game I didn't know I was going to see. Tough loss on many levels for you guys but a great game for me to watch! THAT was the weather I was hoping for in Green Bay. 

Sounds amazing. Definitely on my bucket list. 

2 hours ago, Green Building said:

That's awesome man...can't imagine it...really really lucky lol. And great to hear you enjoyed it. 

• Upvote 1