The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

17 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

No need to even play the game or wait the 2 weeks, just present the Lombardi tonight.

Nobody's stopping bam bam Cam, he will party with his dab as hard as Gronk did last year with his spike.

The Panthers haven't exactly blown their AFC opponents away this year. The Super Bowl is going to be very close.

1 minute ago, drdeath said:

The Panthers haven't exactly blown their AFC opponents away this year. The Super Bowl is going to be very close.

They haven't played an AFC opponent since early November. I know they went 15-1, but they're a way different team now after their loss than they were during the undefeated streak. I don't think it's going to be a repeat of the last time Manning was in the Super Bowl, but I think Carolina wins by 2 touchdowns. Carolina's D >>> Pats D, and Manning could barely move the ball against the Pats D except for when he got great field position off the turnovers. 

47 minutes ago, drdeath said:

That's what they said last time Denver met Seattle (....sorry, couldn't resist lol) 

31 minutes ago, Nail said:

Davis broken arm but he will play in the Super Bowl wow!

Beast. Deserving of one. 3 MCL tears all on the same leg and he continues to play. Only player to ever still comeback from those. Die hard Panther...he's one of those guys everyone just respects and I'll be rooting for him.

Happy one these teams is going to win the Super Bowl!  Always liked Cam and the Panthers, and would be such a season of the ages for him if the wins.  But gonna go with the Broncos!  Would be great to see Peyton finally win one more and retire on top.

On paper, it seems Panthers should beat the Broncos and I think they will  ... but that's what I thought last week about NE over Denver.  So if Denver can do what they did to Brady today, rush Cam, hit him again and again, get him flustered and frustrated, keep him on the sidelines, capitalize on turnovers ... it could be an exciting finish.  Experience > youth sometimes.  All I want is an exciting game since I couldn't really care who wins.     

Edited by Neversummer