The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Argos QB making plays... good instincts under pressure. Lions should sit back in a spy and force him to make some tougher throws.

Lions O will wake up, but look like they're missing Manny.

Yep, I'm sure the 2nd half will be much different.

I love how the Toronto Sports Network brings up the fact that the Argos would lose yardage on the melee and that they started it. They then shut up when the penalties are called 3-1 live they were justified. Not even a talk about it during the half.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but those calls were complete b.s.

Just one game we won't be the ones choking in the playoffs.

lol i love the hate,especially when we both cheer for the Canucks....I choose not too talk about pure speculation..Right now, my team is playing lights out,that's a fact.

I stated,I would keep my trash talking till when we play..try and be respectful of that.

Canucks>Riders

Born, and raised in Saskatchewan

Edited by naslund.is.king

lol i love the hate,especially when we both cheer for the Canucks....I choose not too talk about pure speculation..Right now, my team is playing lights out,that's a fact.

I stated,I would keep my trash talking till when we play..try and be respectful of that.

Canucks>Riders

Born, and raised in Saskatchewan

Another fact: Grey Cup ain't handed out in July. ;)

I'm loving the cockiness out of the prairies so far. Makes for good trash talk. What's it been...one decent team you've beat so far?!? Really looking forward to Sept 22nd....I'd say the bubble will have burst by then. :P

Another fact: Grey Cup ain't handed out in July. ;)

I'm loving the cockiness out of the prairies so far. Makes for good trash talk. What's it been...one decent team you've beat so far?!? Really looking forward to Sept 22nd....I'd say the bubble will have burst by then. :P

ha,bud...look at this thread,your team is not playing good and suddenly,its trash the Riders time.

And you picked a good night,losing to TO...Who we just beat..with Ray(ouch)

Hows that defence going to hold our line(all whom are all-stars,so far),and stop Cates (on pace for 2000+)??

My team has not went into the fourth sweating yet,thats impressive+fewest points allowed

Durant(12 td 0 interceptions)

Special teams has been phenomenal

The proof is in the pudding..not the case when the Lions are playing

Edited by naslund.is.king

ha,bud...look at this thread,your team is not playing good and suddenly,its trash the Riders time.

And you picked a good night,losing to TO...Who we just beat..with Ray(ouch)

Hows that defence going to hold our line(all all stars,so far),and stop Cates (on pace for 2000)??

My team has not went into the fourth sweating yet,thats impressive+fewest points allowed

Durant(12 td 0 interceptions)

Special teams has been phenomenal

The proof is in the pudding..not the case when the Lions are playing

The pudding is not 5 games into the season. Where's the parade route, btw?

it's a sign of butt hurt,when refrencing to past events..when your team currently sucks

lol it's a sign that you're running low on internet jabs when the term "butt hurt" makes it's first appearance. Lions are close...Riders won't last. :)