The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

It must be nice to have a good team. The Bombers will have a decent year every 5 years or so, but that's it. It's sad that I haven't witnessed a favorite team (any league) win a Championship :(

0-5 in Finals lol.

What a game from Harris. Arceneaux just looks better and better, great pickup

Dunigan referred to something about Harris several times during the game and that was his "patience". I think it bears repeating.

There were several carries throughout the game where Harris delayed at the point of attack and allowed a hole to open up. As a former running back (and coach) myself, I can confirm that as MD said, this is extremely counter intuitive to most running backs. From day one, a back is conditioned to lower his head and crash into the pile in an attempt to get something out of nothing.

Harris likely added 40-50 yards to his rushing total last night, purely by not doing so. As Dunigan pointed out, this is something that's very rare and exceedingly hard to teach.The fact that Harris is doing it so well and so early in his career bodes well, both for his numbers and for his longevity as a running back.