The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Watch refs call a Roughrider ball at the BC 1 yard line.

Paris Jackson is clutch, plays in the playoffs while not playing in the regular season and is playing great so far and possibly a TD for Paris.

Edited by Plum

This review better not steal the hat-trick from Logan. It's a TD either way but who got it is up for debate

Was it reallyyyy? What a way to try to screw us over, I've never heard such a rule...

Coincidence that Toronto won in Toronto, we won in Vancouver? Seems a bit sketchy...

Was it reallyyyy? What a way to try to screw us over, I've never heard such a rule...

Coincidence that Toronto won in Toronto, we won in Vancouver? Seems a bit sketchy...

I don't understand that at all. The ball is live. If a Rider recovers it's their ball.

EDIT: Nm it isn't.

Article 4 – Ball Going Into Opponent’s Goal Area

When a player directs the ball, other than by kicking, from the Field of Play over the

opponent’s Goal Line and hence Out of Bounds in the Goal Area without the ball

touching an opponent, it shall be ruled as a fumble Out of Bounds in the Field of Play,

with the ball declared dead at the point where it was last touched in the Field of Play.

Ball was dead as soon as he fumbled. I learned something new today. Or maybe not because that says out of bounds, I'll keep digging.

Edited by drdeath