The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

10 hours ago, Tony Romo said:

Tough loss, rebuilding team though expect mistake. The new stadium is jaw dropping 

I'm guessing you're talking about the Saskatchewan game.

Yep, those shots of a packed stadium were pretty impressive.

54 minutes ago, Grapefruits said:

Joke of a call keeps Montreal in the game.  Takes back a great Lions return for a TD.  CFL wonders why they are losing fans, that is why. 

In a way I agree, their receiver looked like he stumbled into the defender, and the ball wasn't going to be anywhere near him regardless. The zebra was at least 10 yards behind on the sidelines.

1 hour ago, Grapefruits said:

Joke of a call keeps Montreal in the game.  Takes back a great Lions return for a TD.  CFL wonders why they are losing fans, that is why. 

well i mostly agree

but the officiating was not as bad as the refs in the last whitecaps game

• Upvote 1

On 2017-06-24 at 11:03 PM, KelownaCanucksFan said:

anyone know where McCallum is? Looks like the lions could use an accurate kicker

he was doing something with real estate before, probably went back to that.

Yay!!! Riders win. :)

Really having a hard time watching this garbage. 

Crap call for the helmet toss.  Suspect roughing the passer call.  Toronto player fell into him, not sure what he was supposed to do.  Now a garbage PI call that was really no different than the call that Toronto had that was ruled a non call.

Well at least the command center got it right.

Speaking of brutal calls in the CFL...

many of us have been complaining for quite a while about how borderline calls are ruining exciting plays in this league...

Tonight yet another $&!#e call has cost a fan a million dollars. Watch the highlights on Winnipeg - Toronto and you'll see what I mean. If I was the woman who should be a millionaire right now, I'd be considering a lawsuit.

I'm hoping this incident shines a light on the way that officiating is making the CFL almost unwatchable these days.