The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

I actually think he has lost the room..time to go.

I actually think he lost it well before this season started. I've mentioned this before, but there's a few things I've seen from this team over the last 3 seasons that tell me he's not respected.

• Upvote 1

Did the Bears fire him? Could be a possibility at the end of the season if Chicago continues to struggle.

Not yet, but there's more than one person insinuating he's toast barring a miraculous turnaround.

As people are saying, if Benevedes hadn't lost the room before this game, he probably has now.

On the bright side, still have some great pieces if everyone gets healthy this offseason.

Not yet, but there's more than one person insinuating he's toast barring a miraculous turnaround.

As people are saying, if Benevedes hadn't lost the room before this game, he probably has now.

On the bright side, still have some great pieces if everyone gets healthy this offseason.

They will have to look long and hard at QB next season..Lulay may never be the same with that wonky shoulder,,

As bad as the injury situation for the Lions was I hope that isn't an excuse to keep Bene's job. 3 playoff losses and 0 wins isn't good enough.

Losing sucks, but what we're witnessing is "quitting" which is unacceptable for 12 year olds let alone paid professionals.

Edit: Not all of them, obviously.. but this is as ugly as I've ever seen. Probably why I haven't turned away - so bad I can't stop watching.

Edited by ilduce39
  • Upvote 1

OK, how about talk about Tim Brown's effort (too)? Enough about Cox now...this game is over but Brown's still playing like he's fighting for a win as well. Cox is fired up, but get over it already?

I love Tim Brown,,but he was always the odd man out with ratios....tough when you cant play the best returner in the league...man..this game is just downright pathetic..absolutely horrible and enmbarrassing, I would fire Benny today.

Losing sucks, but what we're witnessing is "quitting" which is unacceptable for 12 year olds let alone paid professionals.

Edit: Not all of them, obviously.. but this is as ugly as I've ever seen. Probably why I haven't turned away - so bad I can't stop watching.

This Lions lineup isn't good enough to beat the Als + the refs. Even our full lineup would have had a tall order. The home team almost always wins in Montreal-BC games.