The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

The show was awful IMO, worst WM of all time.

Anyways, I find it funny how WWE always says Cena is the first to arrive & last to leave to try to get us to not hate him, and tonight he showed up 5 minutes before the end of the show. Lol

I would put WM 27 way below 29. And I am big Lesnar fan I always look forward to watching him wrestle no matter against who, so I enjoyed his match at 29

I think WM 30 will be one of the better ones in recent memory.

The show was awful IMO, worst WM of all time.

Anyways, I find it funny how WWE always says Cena is the first to arrive & last to leave to try to get us to not hate him, and tonight he showed up 5 minutes before the end of the show. Lol

This years Wrestlemania was awful, as was Wrestlemania 27, but nothing will top Wrestlemania 9 as being the worst ever. Terrible main event, terrible undercard and two matches that I would give negative stars in Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez and Crush vs Doink.

For me, watching it, I didn't give a crap about anything, the only enjoyable part was Taker/Punk. HHH/Lesnar had its moments, but that wasn't great. Then the rest was awful, and it was captivated by a crappy mainevent with Cena going over on the Rock.

Wrestlemania 27 other than Triple H/Undertaker. Was probably one of the worst WM's ever, and Cena vs Miz was probably one of the worst WM main events since Laurence Taylor vs Bam Bam Bigelow.

Wrestlemania 27 other than Triple H/Undertaker. Was probably one of the worst WM's ever, and Cena vs Miz was probably one of the worst WM main events since Laurence Taylor vs Bam Bam Bigelow.

LT vs Bam Bam shouldn't have been the main event at all, but the match was surprisingly enteraining for what it was. I'd say HHH vs Orton from Mania 25 and Undertaker vs Sid from Mania 13 were much worse.

I would put WM 27 way below 29. And I am big Lesnar fan I always look forward to watching him wrestle no matter against who, so I enjoyed his match at 29

I think WM 30 will be one of the better ones in recent memory.

I like Lesnar too, the problem for me is he lost & alot of the match sucked until it built up then it was pretty decent.

LT vs Bam Bam shouldn't have been the main event at all, but the match was surprisingly enteraining for what it was. I'd say HHH vs Orton from Mania 25 and Undertaker vs Sid from Mania 13 were much worse.

Ya that Orton/HHH match totally fell flat, I think it was because for whatever reason (HHH probably wanted it to be last) it went on after HBK/Taker (which should have been the mainevent)

But to tie that storyline in with the current one. I like how in that storyline, HHH went to Orton's house to attack him after he hurt his wife.

In this story, Cena shows up later & Orton is "waiting" for Cena, rather than having Cena waiting for Orton, and trying to find him & run him down. Or do they not even care that he injured his dad?

It just shouldn't have been the main event. But that entire card was terrible, maybe with exception of HBK vs Diesel, but I dunno.

So I guess Sting/Undertaker at Mania? That should be a snoozefest.

I agree, it would be brutally boring. I also get a bad feeling that Batista is winning the rumble and facing Orton at Wrestlemania. I have absolutely zero desire to see that and I hope to hell that I am wrong.

I agree, it would be brutally boring. I also get a bad feeling that Batista is winning the rumble and facing Orton at Wrestlemania. I have absolutely zero desire to see that and I hope to hell that I am wrong.

Lesnar claims to be the #1 contender, if he can make it to the next PPV, he will beat Orton. Batista will win the Rumble setting up an awful title match at WM.

Cena will beat Ambrose for the US Title. lol