The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

On 2018-01-27 at 11:45 PM, Madness said:

Look how fast tracking Bennett went for him. EC3 probably better off in NXT to start.

Also, WOW. Gargano vs Almas was fantastic. Must watch. Cole vs Black was great as well.

Just watching Gargano and Almas now.  Holy crap. 

So I haven't got a chance to watch the RR yet... haven't seen what the above posters have said so I can avoid spoilers. I just finished the first match before switching to Canucks vs Avs last night.

Very disappointed with that match. Mainly because of the result... how could two good Canadian boys lose to AJ in a 2 on 1 handicap?! Makes no sense. They've both beat AJ... 1 on 1... guess I'm just butthurt because my guys didn't win.

I'm not a big fan of AJ and his favourable bookings... same reasons many dislike Roman. 

I gotta admit though AJ is very entertaining to watch. He's got a very good set of moves. He's definitely grown on me... hopefully he starts fighting against someone other than KO / Sami so I can actually cheer for him. 

Here's the rumored WM 34 card:

Universal Title

Lesnar vs Roman

WWE Title

Styles vs Naka

Raw Women's Title

Bliss vs Nia

SDL Women's Title

Charlotte vs Asuka

Jason Jordan vs Seth Rollins

Ronda Rousey & partner (The Rock or Braun Strowman) vs HHH/Stephanie

The Miz vs Finn Balor for IC Title or Balor Club vs Miztourage

CW Champion to be determined

On 2018-01-30 at 11:39 AM, Winter Soldier said:

The tease from the newest episode of Being The Elite, tho.

I'm just happy that NJPW is finally going to run with the two of them. NJPW/Kota relationship has always been on/off and it seems like they finally may be about to do something for real. 

On 1/31/2018 at 11:42 AM, apollo said:

I'm not a big fan of AJ and his favourable bookings... same reasons many dislike Roman. 

AJ is quite possible the best wrestler in the world. That's the difference between him and Roman.

He's also only got about a year and a half left before he retires unless something changes so WWE would be stupid to not let him have a run at the top. 

4 minutes ago, Winter Soldier said:

AJ is quite possible the best wrestler in the world. That's the difference between him and Roman.

He's also only got about a year and a half left before he retires unless something changes so WWE would be stupid to not let him have a run at the top. 

That's a very strong statement there... he's very talented but best wrestler in the world? 

Then again it's all scripted and there's no way anyone can tell who the "best" really is ... he is quite dynamic, I'll give him that. 

On 02/02/2018 at 12:09 PM, apollo said:

That's a very strong statement there... he's very talented but best wrestler in the world? 

Then again it's all scripted and there's no way anyone can tell who the "best" really is ... he is quite dynamic, I'll give him that. 

If not him, then who?

It's scripted, but it's easy to judge who's good, who's bad, and who's better than who.

If there are better than Styles out there, they're all outside the WWE.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:09 PM, apollo said:

Then again it's all scripted and there's no way anyone can tell who the "best" really is ... he is quite dynamic, I'll give him that. 

Best in the World? Who knows but he's the best in the WWE right now. 

On 2/3/2018 at 8:08 PM, g_bassi13 said:

If not him, then who?

It's scripted, but it's easy to judge who's good, who's bad, and who's better than who.

If there are better than Styles out there, they're all outside the WWE.

What? If they're outside of WWE chances are they aren't that amazing... if they were why wouldn't they want to get paid top dollar and be in the #1 show? 

Also, just finished the Rumble. Pretty entertaining... mens match was hilarious with all the commentating... the women's match not so much. I wish they didn't bring Stephanie on commentary, she was very dry and just said things that happened. No funny comments or anything... also makes no sense that Niki backstabs Brie before eliminating Asuka. I'm not happy with either of the winners... nothing against them but they aren't TV material. Neither speaks english... I seriously can't understand either. Was really hoping Torrie or Trish won :(

Also the Ronda stuff... like just pointing in silence at the WM logo was kinda dull. She shoulda attacked Asuka to make a point. 

Edited by apollo

On 1/31/2018 at 12:34 AM, shiznak said:

y5rcf2sqhzc01.gif

Brb, again.

Now that's ring presence and ability to entertain. I was choked when she came to hit the stratusphere or w.e it used to be called... and then just got eliminated :(

She still had incredible in ring skill too.