The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

The show's dying a slow, rotting zombie death.

Nope. Still continues to get record shattering viewers. Shows like Breaking bad wished they had half the amount as the walking dead.

You're in that 1% that doesn't like the show but keeps watching for some reason. Why not just tune into the action intensive episodes.

Darker tone to this episode, it was quite bittersweet.

I didn't particularly dislike tyresse but I didn't love him either. Still it was a good send off for a decent character. I really liked the flash back/ cameo aspect. It was a really neat look at how a person losses their battle. I am not sure if that was just showing Tyresse's guilt (unfinished business?) or if that is how the virus (or perhaps it was blood loss but I like to think it was the virus) effects the person as they are dying.

It kind of seemed like the hallucinations were willing him to give up. The governor (awesome he was back) urging him to pay his dues, the girls telling him "it's better now", beth singing.... the other guy basically blaming bob and beth on tyresse lying about killing him.! Bob going on about it just being what it is.

Anyone else wonder about the radio aspect of the flashbacks? It sounded almost like clips of media from when the outbreak started.. kind of neat if it was since this show never really talked about it.

I wonder if in some strange twist if the spin off is set to start at the point of time of the actual break out if perhaps we might see him again? It would be an interesting spin to have in the first season and would provide walking dead viewers with a familiar character...

Also someone pointed out on TWD FB page Noah's gotten two 'main' characters killed now.... keep him the hell away from Daryl!

Overall even though this eposide was a lot slower paced then previous ones I really liked what they did with the storyline, how they made things seem bleaker. Not to mention the whole way it was filmed, the music, the use of the first two minutes actually being a mashup of parts of the eposide on a whole lead to a darker feel. Really enjoyed this one guys..

Nope. Still continues to get record shattering viewers. Shows like Breaking bad wished they had half the amount as the walking dead.

You're in that 1% that doesn't like the show but keeps watching for some reason. Why not just tune into the action intensive episodes.

He and some of the rest of us like the show but get disappointed when we get hit with a boring one like this last one. We watch in hopes of more things happening. We are tied into the characters and want to see more.

Also seemed like the show was about a half hour long, full off far more commercials.

He and some of the rest of us like the show but get disappointed when we get hit with a boring one like this last one. We watch in hopes of more things happening. We are tied into the characters and want to see more.

Also seemed like the show was about a half hour long, full off far more commercials.

i mentioned that last night. It seemed like there was a commercial break every 3 Mins

Oh my gosh did any other comic book readers (or people like me who read comic spoilers) notice

Glen pick up that baseball bat

:o put that down Glen and run like hell :( Negan must be coming soon.

Also where those wolves in the preview for next week

Viewership is due to the lack of anything else on television at the moment. That would represent far more than 1% of WD viewers, imho.

Viewership is due to the lack of anything else on television at the moment. That would represent far more than 1% of WD viewers, imho.

i think your on to something here. Not that there isnt any other shows worth watching but TWD has the best timeslot imaginable. no sunday night football, no other shows to compete with at that time slot. Your going to be on your couch at 9 on a sunday anyway. I would have to go out of my way to not watch it LMAO

Oh my gosh did any other comic book readers (or people like me who read comic spoilers) notice

Looked more like regular dogs to me. Pack of wild ones maybe?

Pretty disappointed with that episode. The pacing was non-existent.

I like the walking dead but the reason it's getting so many views is because there is nothing else on right now

BB is long finished, SOA is finished, GOT hasn't started back up yet and Better Call Saul is a spinoff and people are usually skeptical about spinoffs.

there isn't anything else to watch right now really

That entire god damn episode felt like Fan Service to the people that cried about Beth getting killed off.

I nearly crapped myself with fear yelling "NO NO NO NO NO, GLENN STAY AWAY FROM ALL BASEBALL BATS. NO NO NO.

What really worries me...that's the 2nd time they've teased it....I'm predicting the next time it happens.... Lucille arrives.

i think your on to something here. Not that there isnt any other shows worth watching but TWD has the best timeslot imaginable. no sunday night football, no other shows to compete with at that time slot. Your going to be on your couch at 9 on a sunday anyway. I would have to go out of my way to not watch it LMAO

you_either_love_the_walking_dead_or_your

Archived