The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rate The Last Movie You Saw - 2

Kass9

Paranormal Activity- 5.5/10

Paranormal Activity 2- 6/10

Paranormal Activity 3- 6.5/10

Paranormal Activity 4- 6/10

Man, i'm gonna have to agree with you on the 3rd one being the best.

When those oldies walked out of that room.. Oh man, I screamed like a little girl

The legacy of the first one is completely tarnished by the sequels.

It's sad how many times this happens. I still feel that way about The Matrix, haven't gone back to the original because of how awful the sequels were. Same with the Pirates of the Carribbean films. The sequels were downright brutal.

Edited by Monty

The Cabin in the Woods - 8/10

Liked it the first time I saw it, liked it a little more the second time. I reviewed it about a year ago, so won't say anything more then "Mer-Man."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Side note: Going to watch "Gravity" either tonight or tomorrow. Currently holding at 98% on RT.

It's sad how many times this happens. I still feel that way about The Matrix, haven't gone back to the original because of how awful the sequels were. Same with the Pirates of the Carribbean films. The sequels were downright brutal.

I actually didn't mind the second Matrix, but the final one was absolutely atrocious...like, "Pirates sequel" bad.

Top of the Lake - 9/10 (not a movie but a 7hour mini-series)

Was recommended to me about a month ago but I saved it knowing I'd need some relief from Breaking Bad withdrawal, and it's worked. Beautifully shot mystery that takes place in New Zealand, but with a mixed cast of Kiwi, American and Scottish actors.