The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 6.0

Bozak is UFA, Connolly is a cap dump that is playing in the minors, Frattin has been up and down and in and out of the lineup, that leaves just the 1st that could be here after the season. I would actually rather a bigger trade for young blue chip talent. I am just going by what Lui has rumoured, though he hasn't been back here to give his source.

Bozak is UFA, Connolly is a cap dump that is playing in the minors, Frattin has been up and down and in and out of the lineup, that leaves just the 1st that could be here after the season. I would actually rather a bigger trade for young blue chip talent. I am just going by what Lui has rumoured, though he hasn't been back here to give his source.

I'd take Bozak, Franson and a 2nd.

If Luongo is trying to force a trade of Schneids, then he's really not doing anything good for the team, and this organization.

Lu is a competitive guy. Staple him to the bench, and let him know how it feels. Force his hand by not playing him often. Maybe then he'll change his mind about going elsewhere other than Florida.

By the sounds of it. Looks like Lu's making things hard on Gillis.

I would do that deal, bozak is pretty good and we could use a rental C for just the year, Connolly is good depth for the playoffs and frattin is a can't miss NHLer.

Frattin 1st would be a great return at this point. Nobody wants to give up youth for the aging tender. On top of 2 major boosts to the prospect cupboards we get 2 rentals and we can get rid of them both next year. Use a buyout if necessary. Bozak is having a great year, he would be an outstanding addition right now.

The Canucks already have a Bozak; his name is Lapierre. The Canucks already have a Frattin:; his name is Raymond. The Canucks already have a Connoly; his name is Ebbett. Toronto's 1st this year will be mid pick.

If it has to be done with Toronto, Kadri, Kessel, van Riemsdyk, Franson, Phaneuf or Lupul MUST be included in any trade involving either Luongo or Schneider.

The Canucks already have a Bozak; his name is Lapierre. The Canucks already have a Frattin:; his name is Raymond. The Canucks already have a Connoly; his name is Ebbett. Toronto's 1st this year will be mid pick.

If it has to be done with Toronto, Kadri, Kessel, van Riemsdyk, Franson, Phaneuf or Lupul MUST be included in any trade involving either Luongo or Schneider.

If Luo really wanted to be a douche he would just sit back, collect his pay until next season and handcuff the team by supplying a firm list of five-teams following final game of 2013-14 which according to his contract would be valid through July 15, 2014 or wait out til the team can request a five-team trade list following final game of 2017-18 season which would bring an all time low to his value because every teams management will know who his list is and have all the leverage, its up to management not Luongo to find a deal for all parties to be happy, If Gillis didnt want to be stuck with the situation he is in he shouldnt hand out nmc and ntc like its going out of style.

Personally I dont think this is or will be what Luongo is going to be doing.

Archived