The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver vs. Edmonton, 3-30-13, Rexall Place

Ryan Murray

The canucks played like crap throughout the winning streak too........Schneider just made them look good on the scoresheet. The Canucks have tuned out AV and cannot seem to play with any urgency or even any pride anymore. That is reason enough to fire AV and the staff. This season is a write off anyway so why not do it now and have the entire team adjusted to a new coaching staff to start next season?

The canucks played like crap throughout the winning streak too........Schneider just made them look good on the scoresheet. The Canucks have tuned out AV and cannot seem to play with any urgency or even any pride anymore. That is reason enough to fire AV and the staff. This season is a write off anyway so why not do it now and have the entire team adjusted to a new coaching staff to start next season?

No I don't actually I have even said if nothing improves in the playoffs then you replace him I believe AV has earned that. You blindly blame him yet never give him credit. He was outcoached letting Chicago back in from 3 games down... Ok then he outcoached Quennville going 3 games up. But of course you wouldn't give him any credit for that.

My problem with you is that you always blame never compliment. Sorry with that attitude I don't take your opinion seriously, to criticize you must also compliment, You come across as someone who has a vendetta against him for whatever reason he does nothing right in your eyes. With that said your opinion on a coaching change is invalid.

If the Canucks want to suck, I wish they would suck on a night when they are NOT playing on CBC. CBC rarely praises us as it is, and by playing the way we are - just gives them ample opportunity to kiss the other team's butt even more. Makes the game even more frustrating to watch.

Archived