The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT- Vancouver vs. Edmonton, 3-30-13, Rexall Place

Ryan Murray

This game hopefully will knock some sense into management that this team is NOWHERE close to contending. 6 game win streak is due to schneider and it hid the fact that this team lack offense and has way worse D corps than the 2011 team.

Gillis either ALL IN this deadline or if you wont give support to this core then get rid of players for multiple 1st rd picks this upcoming deep draft.

Nothing in between. Acquiring minor deal players just to get to 2nd rd is a major failure. CUP or BUST!

What is there to complement? You tell me.

The issues haven't changed since the last time we went on our last prolonged slump. Our goaltending was just outstanding.

I do recall complementing AV before. During the Colorado game for something I think. I don't remember what exactly.

Anyways I do bring points as to why I think AV needs to go, and I have felt this way since last years playoffs.

Next time AV does something great, then I will give him credit, but I really haven't seen any great coaching since the Boston game last year.

And even if there are positives that he is doing, there are alot more negatives. And thats the problem, especially for a team that has cup aspirations and is supposedly an elite team.

If the Canucks want to suck, I wish they would suck on a night when they are NOT playing on CBC. CBC rarely praises us as it is, and by playing the way we are - just gives them ample opportunity to kiss the other team's butt even more. Makes the game even more frustrating to watch.

What is there to complement? You tell me.

The issues haven't changed since the last time we went on our last prolonged slump. Our goaltending was just outstanding.

I do recall complementing AV before. During the Colorado game for something I think. I don't remember what exactly.

Anyways I do bring points as to why I think AV needs to go, and I have felt this way since last years playoffs.

Next time AV does something great, then I will give him credit, but I really haven't seen any great coaching since the Boston game last year.

And even if there are positives that he is doing, there are alot more negatives. And thats the problem, especially for a team that has cup aspirations and is supposedly an elite team.

Is this game going to be enough to make Gillis wake up?!

With or without injuries, this team is broken. Our 6 game winning streak was a mirage. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if the goalies dont play like superheroes, we lose games.

Do something Gillis or write this season off.

Honestly if I could have my choice of having any hockey player in the world on my team, eberle would be 2nd on my list. Crosby then him. I love watching that kid play hockey. He just plays the game with so much style. He has the perfect mix of skill, unpredictability, character, heart and style... IMO he is the perfect model hockey player. If I ever have a kid, I hope he is just like Jordan Eberle. Whether he's smashing the team I love more than anything in the world or not, he sure is a treat to watch.

Bieska scores the lone goal to break the shutup looking like Bobby Orr.

Bieksa thinks he's god, AV agrees and plays 4 forwards whenever Bieksa is on the ice for the next 6 games.

Team goes on a horrible losing skid.

Ballard gets benched.

AV gets an extension.

Archived