The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

How "major" would this rerate be though? Or would it be pretty minor?

It should be major IMO. If I had known he was getting superstar ratings I would've offered a lot more than 2.5m

I'm all in for adjusting ratings if its for every player. If it's one guy (Cheechoo in this case) only, then I wouldn't want it simply cause its unfair to put the spotlight on our one player.

Yeah.... Okay. :picard:

I'm all in for adjusting ratings if its for every player. If it's one guy (Cheechoo in this case) only, then I wouldn't want it simply cause its unfair to put the spotlight on our one player.

They already did adjust every player in the league before you got here. Cheechoo was just one of the oddities.

Do you know how long that would take ? It would shut down the league for 3-4 months.

Spotlight is already there bud

You guys should have just scratched Cheechoo during the preseason. It's your fault you played him and he lead the league in scoring, which is the reason all this has been brought up. If you scratched him then people would have forgotten about it

What I'd really like to know is where the hell were all of these people that are so concerned about ratings when *VC* & SOB needed help with rating all of the teams in the first place.

tumblr_m43fnpxtQY1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

What id like to know is how this point has anything to do with this obsurd rating.

What I'd really like to know is where the hell were all of these people that are so concerned about ratings when *VC* & SOB needed help with rating all of the teams in the first place.

tumblr_m43fnpxtQY1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

This league has been my first ever sim league and I was kind of unaware on how things worked, but now I'm starting to grasp how things work and might be willing to help out with stuff in the future.

Mash posted in the thread that he was 89 scoring... All the GM's should've known

When I read that I honestly thought he was kidding... I mean how could anyone think he was serious?

You guys should have just scratched Cheechoo during the preseason. It's your fault you played him and he lead the league in scoring, which is the reason all this has been brought up. If you scratched him then people would have forgotten about it

Honestly, I didn't even know we got Cheechoo cause I was AGM before. Nail told me he was going for Cheechoo, and I was cool with it cause we needed forwards that time.

Plus, about his scoring, I'm sure a lot of you guys knew about it...someone posted in the thread talking about his rating jokingly when he was still a FA but then no one complained? Wonder why...and yea, lets not play a guy we just signed to a top 9 role so our GM rep will go up right? :picard:

Archived