The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Honestly, I didn't even know we got Cheechoo cause I was AGM before. Nail told me he was going for Cheechoo, and I was cool with it cause we needed forwards that time.

Plus, about his scoring, I'm sure a lot of you guys knew about it...someone posted in the thread talking about his rating jokingly when he was still a FA but then no one complained? Wonder why...and yea, lets not play a guy we just signed to a top 9 role so our GM rep will go up right? :picard:

Its preseason, I have been sitting my top 9 players some games. When I saw the 89 SC I thought it was just a mistake and that it would get fixed soon. I had no idea it was a serious rating.

Be honest do you think Cheechoo should be an 89 SC? If not what is a fair rating for him?

What id like to know is how this point has anything to do with this obsurd rating.

If you guys had shown this much motivation regarding the ratings in the first place, chances are with a combined effort they would have been finished a couple of weeks ago and you would have been able to voice your opinions about everything as we went along instead of complaining about one player being "Mis-rated" or "Wrong" ..part way through the pre-season Chimon, Lax, Ari, SOB & *VC* have all kinds things to do in their lives and they managed to find time to rate SOME players, whats your excuse? *VC* has a wife and family? Ari has school of his own, Chimon is is in Beijing, Lax was in Uni and found time to help out.

My point is, if you want things to be the way YOU want them, then be willing to dedicate a few more minutes of your time to the league.

You guys only have a problem with the rating because he's actually scoring. if he wasn't scoring, nobody would say a damn word about it.

Hey I got a better idea

1) Let SJS keep Cheechoo's rating intact, but strip a 1st rounder and a 4th

2) Let SJS keep Cheechoo's rating intact, but decrease Couture's SC to 65

Why should SJ be penalized for signing a free agent with a ridiculous rating?

If you guys had shown this much motivation regarding the ratings in the first place, chances are with a combined effort they would have been finished a couple of weeks ago and you would have been able to voice your opinions about everything as we went along instead of complaining about one player being "Mis-rated" or "Wrong" ..part way through the pre-season Chimon, Lax, Ari, SOB & *VC* have all kinds things to do in their lives and they managed to find time to rate SOME players, whats your excuse? *VC* has a wife and family? Ari has school of his own, Chimon is is in Beijing, Lax was in Uni and found time to help out.

My point is, if you want things to be the way YOU want them, then be willing to dedicate a few minutes of your time to the league.

You guys only have a problem with the rating because he's actually scoring. if he wasn't scoring, nobody would say a damn word about it.

I'm curious to see what card you pull next InSoM. You've tried the "joke about it" approach, the "feel sorry for me, I was only trying to help" approach, and now the "lay guilt on everyone else" approach.

What's next?

Its preseason, I have been sitting my top 9 players some games. When I saw the 89 SC I thought it was just a mistake and that it would get fixed soon. I had no idea it was a serious rating.

Be honest do you think Cheechoo should be an 89 SC? If not what is a fair rating for him?

No I don't, and I said it previously...

My point is, if you want things to be the way YOU want them, then be willing to dedicate a few minutes of your time to the league.

Hey I got a better idea

1) Let SJS keep Cheechoo's rating intact, but strip a 1st rounder and a 4th

2) Let SJS keep Cheechoo's rating intact, but decrease Couture's SC to 65

Just take away our whole team while your at it...funny to see how emotions are taking over some so quickly and rapidly.

My problem is that he is rated like he's still scoring 40 in the NHL. Not to mention that his passing and skating are rated higher than he would have been when he was playing back when he was a good player what 6 years ago?

My problem is that he is rated like he's still scoring 40 in the NHL. Not to mention that his passing and skating are rated higher than he would have been when he was playing back when he was a good player what 6 years ago?

and he makes 2.5m....

I don't know if you've checked or not, but I replied to your PM.

I'm curious to see what card you pull next InSoM. You've tried the "joke about it" approach, the "feel sorry for me, I was only trying to help" approach, and now the "lay guilt on everyone else" approach.

What's next?

The Smoke a bowl and forget about it approach at this rate. lol

Boy I didn't think having fun with one re-rate would cause so much drama! Ahhh CDC, I've missed you guys! LOL

Do whatever you want with Cheechoo, doesn't matter to me, he ain't on my roster and was never intended to be

I'm more annoyed at the fact that everyone is showing so much concern over one player AFTER *VC* & SOB needed help re-rating the whole league.

Boy I didn't think having fun with one re-rate would cause so much drama! Ahhh CDC, I've missed you guys! LOL

Do whatever you want with Cheechoo, doesn't matter to me, he ain't on my roster and was never intended to be

I'm more annoyed at the fact that everyone is showing so much concern over one player AFTER *VC* & SOB needed help re-rating the whole league.

It was brought up during the re-rate period too, we thought it was a joke.

Lol... Why are you annoyed? You rated a washed up scrub that has done nothing in STHS and IRL like a superstar, how could people be happy about that? Sure other guys are a bit low or a bit high but none close to mr chee-choo-train

Archived