The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks 3 @ Vancouver Canucks 1

The Magician

you people are absurd, you are why people hate canucks fans if you can even call yourselves that

ITS ONE GAME - DID YOU THINK SJ WAS GOING TO GET SWEPT???????

WAKE UP!!!!

1. Lou played stellar and it could have been 3-0 in the first if it wasnt for him. Goals two and three were certainly not his fault and one was a laser.

2. Kassian played physical and hit, thats what we needed from him and his penalty was a weak call, even AV said it in his presser

3. We're still missing Tanev and Ballard. They matter yet we played a pretty good 5-5 game

4. Faceoffs we sucked. We needed to be better and start with the puck, chasing too much

5. Sedins were invisible, they need to wake up

6. Kelser invisible

7. We didnt go to the net hard enough and our stars were not stars and they need to be if we expect to win because we dont have the depth sj has

8. Quit whining and worry if we're knocked out

wow just wow

:picard:

One last thing. How does Neweel Brown still has job with this organization?

I have never seen a team take such a nose dive on the power play from any team in the NHL.

From 1st to 30th in 2 years?

I keep hearing that the Canucks organization expects the very best from it's scouts, coaches and players, yet we have the WORST PP coach.

Having problems with secondary scoring???

Goals: 15 (more than any Canuck this season)

Who?

You know who... And he earned his spot on the first line in Buffalo because of his skills, not because the coach and GM wished he could.

Having problems with secondary scoring???

Goals: 15 (more than any Canuck this season)

Who?

You know who... And he earned his spot on the first line in Buffalo because of his skills, not because the coach and GM wished he could.

When the Sedins can't score/make plays, they need be leaders, and they are absolutely fail at that.

The Sedins are NOT leaders. They cannot lead the team. They don't know how to lead the team. If they are not scoring, they are horrible. They cannot play 2-way. They are too weak. Their finesse was their only talent, and now that's taken from them since teams have figured it out.

This team needs a new image, a new face, a new coach, and most importantly new leaders.

One last thing. How does Neweel Brown still has job with this organization?

I have never seen a team take such a nose dive on the power play from any team in the NHL.

From 1st to 30th in 2 years?

I keep hearing that the Canucks organization expects the very best from it's scouts, coaches and players, yet we have the WORST PP coach.

I think your disappointment may be misplaced.

Everyone only need to look at the pieces Mike (Bold Moves) Gillis has put in place to see that the roster has gotten weaker the last couple of years with questionable moves and his inability to address issues that have been well known since that SCF loss.

Lack of scoring depth can't fall onto the coach.

The thing that worried me about Kesler is that he didn't do much offensively. Normally he'll create some kind of chances even if he doesn't score or even get a shot on net. He has had quiet games in the playoffs before so I'm hoping this was just an off game and he's not injured.

Raymond did blow his coverage on the second goal, he seemed to play a bit guilty after that.

I thought the Kassian call was weak.

Burrows was wasted on the Sedin line. If they are gonna be crap don't waste a good player on their line. Put Burrows on Kes or Roy's line to help them offensively.

I'm REALLY frustrated with the team's inconsistency & usual overall-malaise, especially regarding offense. I'll probably feel just swell after hearing Vigneault's raspy trailing laugh, & his explanation that "both teams" are trying to win, not to mention there are 29 OTHER REAL STRONG OPPONENTS in this league, "You can't take a night off", etc...

Yeah, few more of those sound-bites will cheer me up...

Can't play lazy regular season hockey in the playoffs and expect to win.

The crappy thing is the Sharks didn't even play that well. This was one of the easier games to get a win and they didn't seize the opportunity.

Certain players need to be dropped down/benched if they're not going to bring it.

Out/Demoted: Ebbett, Kassian, Alberts, Burrows, Weise

In/Promoted: Hansen, Schroeder, Ballard, Lain

Sedin Sedin Hansen

Higgins Roy Kesler

Raymond Schroeder Burrows

Lapierre Lain Kassian

Slot in Ballard for Alberts. We need more puck movers to spark the offense.

Archived