The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks 3 @ Vancouver Canucks 1

The Magician

It wasnt that bad a game. Make some roster adjustments and move on. San Jose is a very deep team. Keep the top line and stick to proven line chemistry. Schroeder, Hansen and Raymond. Kesler, Higgins, Roy. Throw in more 4th line toughness and keep the D how it was. A few bounces the other way and we'd have won tonight.

I think your disappointment may be misplaced.

Everyone only need to look at the pieces Mike (Bold Moves) Gillis has put in place to see that the roster has gotten weaker the last couple of years with questionable moves and his inability to address issues that have been well known since that SCF loss.

Lack of scoring depth can't fall onto the coach.

Having problems with secondary scoring???

Goals: 15 (more than any Canuck this season)

Who?

You know who... And he earned his spot on the first line in Buffalo because of his skills, not because the coach and GM wished he could.

All of Barney Rubble's lame-azzed line-combos over 48 games; but not ONCE did he consider splitting the Sedins(I've seen threads dedicated to this concept). If they're Hart-worthy, it SHOULD conceivably be a way to spread wealth, whilst ensuring their slowness/charmin-softness doesn't strangle a line in the PO's. Then mid-game, go back to them to keep opponents off-balance(or during pp's, for example)

YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO IT(the twins, if splitting doesn't work smoothly)...CAN'T YOU?!? NO creativity from Barney Rubble-so sick of this coach.

Oh I know who!

MG and AV are morons...they pushed this kid out before he even had a chance to see if he liked playing in Vancouver.

Cody would have helped last year in the playoffs and he would have helped ALL REGULAR SEASON this year while Kes was out.

People want to say Cody's ego is out of control but guess what? He can actually score a ???? goal.

You need young players who actually care, who hate losing, who are not complacent, who want to be the very best, who love hockey. Cody has all of those things, like a Luongo or a Schneider. The only forwards on this team who may care (I'm not sure anymore) are Burrows and Hansen.

Even Kes and Bieksa don't care anymore, they used to get pissed off when they were losing. Now? NO emotion whatsoever Just depressing. I don't think they believe in themselves anymore.

If I was Aqulini, I would fire MG, AV, and blow this team up. Keep the top line of Sedin-Sedin-Burrows simply because no way is one team going to be able to afford both Sedins and they're not going to want to be split up at this point in their careers so forget about it. Keep Schneider for obvious reasons. And keep Tanev obviously and Ballard because he's a great locker-room guy and actually plays with grit. Once A.V. is gone, Tanev and Ballard are your second pair right behind Hamhuis-Garrison.

Everyone else can go. That includes Kes, Booth, Bieksa, Edler, Raymond, Ebbett, and Kassian. Trade them for younger players who actually want to win. Develop Jensen and Gaunce so that they'll be ready in a couple of years. Rebuild now! It's already embarrassing.

All of Barney Rubble's lame-azzed line-combos over 48 games; but not ONCE did he consider splitting the Sedins(I've seen threads dedicated to this concept). If they're Hart-worthy, it SHOULD conceivably be a way to spread wealth, whilst ensuring their slowness/charmin-softness doesn't strangle a line in the PO's. Then mid-game, go back to them to keep opponents off-balance(or during pp's, for example)

YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK TO IT(the twins, if splitting doesn't work smoothly)...CAN'T YOU?!? NO creativity from Barney Rubble-so sick of this coach.

Oh I know who!

MG and AV are morons...they pushed this kid out before he even had a chance to see if he liked playing in Vancouver.

Cody would have helped last year in the playoffs and he would have helped ALL REGULAR SEASON this year while Kes was out.

People want to say Cody's ego is out of control but guess what? He can actually score a ???? goal.

You need young players who actually care, who hate losing, who are not complacent, who want to be the very best, who love hockey. Cody has all of those things, like a Luongo or a Schneider. The only forwards on this team who may care (I'm not sure anymore) are Burrows and Hansen.

Even Kes and Bieksa don't care anymore, they used to get pissed off when they were losing. Now? NO emotion whatsoever Just depressing. I don't think they believe in themselves anymore.

If I was Aqulini, I would fire MG, AV, and blow this team up. Keep the top line of Sedin-Sedin-Burrows simply because no way is one team going to be able to afford both Sedins and they're not going to want to be split up at this point in their careers so forget about it. Keep Schneider for obvious reasons. And keep Tanev obviously and Ballard because he's a great locker-room guy and actually plays with grit. Once A.V. is gone, Tanev and Ballard are your second pair right behind Hamhuis-Garrison.

Everyone else can go. That includes Kes, Booth, Bieksa, Edler, Raymond, Ebbett, and Kassian. Trade them for younger players who actually want to win. Develop Jensen and Gaunce so that they'll be ready in a couple of years. Rebuild now! It's already embarrassing.

Archived