The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MacKinnon and Drouin?

Is there any way we could get MacKinnion and Drouin some how? Whom would we need to trade to make this happen? Trading for these two some how would sure up our first line for the future. Do we even have the pieces to make a blockbuster like this happen? Whom would we even be willing to give up for this to happen? Burke made something like this happen when the Sedins were aquired.. Could Gillis pull off such a move?

Depends what you want to give up to Colorado and Florida for the two top first picks. Colorado has said they will give it up if skill comes back for them. Schneider,1st for FLA 1st possibly and both Sedins for 1st Col? I know its overpay but thats what it would take

I could see Florida or Tampa pulling this off. Florida/Tampa Bay already have half the pieces with having the 2nd and 3rd overall selections respectively.

Anything is possible though! Forgot that we are not in their division next year

Is there any way we could get MacKinnion and Drouin some how? Whom would we need to trade to make this happen? Trading for these two some how would sure up our first line for the future. Do we even have the pieces to make a blockbuster like this happen? Whom would we even be willing to give up for this to happen? Burke made something like this happen when the Sedins were aquired.. Could Gillis pull off such a move?

I could see Florida or Tampa pulling this off. Colorado wont trade with a division rival and I am not sure if MG would either. Even though we have the piece they want in a #1 goalie (Schneider that is) Florida/Tampa Bay already have 1/2 the pieces with having the 2nd and 3rd overall selections respectively.

Archived