The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Not one single vote for Schneids in Vezina voting.

TOMapleLaughs

He had a better SV% and GAA than Price, Backstrom, Hiller, and Howard, while battling in a more difficult environment than any goaltender on there, where he actually had to compete and earn the the number one spot.

Also just realized, how the hell was Johnathon Quick not up there?

He had a better SV% and GAA than Price, Backstrom, Hiller, and Howard, while battling in a more difficult environment than any goaltender on there, where he actually had to compete and earn the the number one spot.

Also just realized, how the hell was Johnathon Quick not up there?

I'm getting 0.883 for Lou's two playoff games last year, sparkling!!! Oh and he wasn't coming in cold off an injury. Right Lou's our man and Cory sucks, get a grip. How did Lou do in his two games this year, oh two losses. Last year, the last two games the year before? All losses, right?

The problem is our team has some big holes kind of like the holes in the heads of the fools bashing Cory and saying Lou is a god when clearly they about = now.

Lou wants to move on get a grip and move on.

Disclaimer: calculated save % buy / save % of his two games by 2, correct me of I'm wrong.

I don't know what fails more... The fact that you use Luongo's stats from last year instead of this year, or the fact that you can't even type "by" correctly and ask people to correct you "of" you are wrong....

Luongo was better then schneider in the playoffs because schneider was probably hurt. In the regular season schneider was way better. He didn't have a fair shot in the playoffs. And his defense was crap

Luongo had the same defense.

Schneider was marginally better in the regular season - but this was their worst season in years.

We allowed more goals against (average), and scored fewer goals per game (average).

You guys need to take your "Schneider fan boy" and "I love Luongo" glasses off.

The reason they didn't get any votes was because they were average. Mediocre, Poorer stats - IE, they didn't improve from last year, and with this being the first year with Schneider as number 1, he was way below my expectations (and others - that's why he didn't get any votes!).

Yeah...he really "stole" us games when it counted - the playoffs - NOT!

GP W L OT Min. GA SA GAA PCT

Schneider 2 0 2 - 117 9 75 4.60 .880

Luongo 3 0 2 - 140 6 71 2.58 .915

Luongo lost "many" games? really? He only played 20. "many"?

He "lost" 6 and Schneider "lost" 9 this year (regular season).

That said, it was the team that lost - not the goalies...

Archived