The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks have re-signed Jordan Schroeder

AriGold

I'd be really sad to see Schroeder not prove himself and get traded or leave. It would be great to see one of our first rounders stick with the club, especially after they've invested so much time developing him.

Not sure that sounds right since it'd be below his qualifying offer. As for the tweet, you can just copy/paste from twitter, like this:

Not unheard of to sign for below the QA (Mason did it in Philly earlier this year) but that's a steal if we did get him for that. Pretty clearly a chance to earn a bigger payday next year.

I wonder if Gillis has had some success convincing guys like Schroeder and Lain to take a little less on short deals to help with the cap? It'd allow for us to get through this year and then give higher contracts if they earn it when the cap rises.

Amazing deal. Smart move by Schroeder to invest a year into the team and his career instead of trying to get dough before he's earned it. Also glad to see people talking about a Booth-Kes-Schroeder line. Oldnews and I have been talking about how much sense that makes for months and finally it's catching on.

Amazing deal. Smart move by Schroeder to invest a year into the team and his career instead of trying to get dough before he's earned it. Also glad to see people talking about a Booth-Kes-Schroeder line. Oldnews and I have been talking about how much sense that makes for months and finally it's catching on.

Archived