The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Did You Meet Your Significant Other?

nux4lyfe

To try and derail this thread back on track:

I met my wife on a forum much like this one but on a larger scale and a lot more debauchery. Within the first five minutes of meeting her through a mutual friend this is what I said to her, "oh my god, you're over 21! I love you!"

We were friends for a few years, dated other rejects before getting together in 2007. Got married in 2009 on 9/9/09 and have a daughter.

To try and derail this thread back on track:

I met my wife on a forum much like this one but on a larger scale and a lot more debauchery. Within the first five minutes of meeting her through a mutual friend this is what I said to her, "oh my god, you're over 21! I love you!"

We were friends for a few years, dated other rejects before getting together in 2007. Got married in 2009 on 9/9/09 and have a daughter.

once upon a time i met my first girlfriend in grade 12 *yes, grade 12*. we went to different schools, but it's whatever. skip classes to see each other. she cheated on me with some bad people i was associated with at the time; it killed my confidence. i made some bad decisions, saw her in 2008 and she looked like she was going to die-- did in 2011. here i am now. hi.

once upon a time i met my first girlfriend in grade 12 *yes, grade 12*. we went to different schools, but it's whatever. skip classes to see each other. she cheated on me with some bad people i was associated with at the time; it killed my confidence. i made some bad decisions, saw her in 2008 and she looked like she was going to die-- did in 2011. here i am now. hi.

I've filmed things like this for people before... I have free indie experience to offer as far as camera angles, and lighting and whatnot. Just cause it's indie and amateur, doesn't mean you can't have a little advice from the man with experience.

I've filmed things like this for people before... I have free indie experience to offer as far as camera angles, and lighting and whatnot. Just cause it's indie and amateur, doesn't mean you can't have a little advice from the man with experience.

Archived