The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Official)C.O.D Ghosts(All News, Video's, Etc. Here)

Watermelon

Considering I don't PC game and COD is really the only game I've played on the XBOX for greater than 1 day since November, playing 4 days of video games since November is nothing and probably less time then however much you've played on video games.

I was referring to the games you played for 18 and 23 days.

I'd say both of you have too much time on your hands :lol:

I don't know how you guys can do practically the same thing over and over again. I need some variety in my gaming, COD's so repetitive.

I don't understand how it's repetitive, especially when you're always playing with different players and each time you play, it's completely different.

I don't understand how it's repetitive, especially when you're always playing with different players and each time you play, it's completely different.

I'd say that's not true. Each time you play it's a little different, just slightly. It's pretty much the same thing over and over again.

It would be just as repetitive as playing NHL13 against friends over and over again. A little different each time, but overall, the same thing.

Can't wait :)

Wonder when we'll see another COD as good as Mw2 :(

I thinks this may be on par with Mw2, that's saying a lot. Mw2 had great hit detection and connection and if Ghosts has that then I'd be excited. Mw3 was a fast paced game and what killed it for me was the internet lag on shooting people and the the hit detection on top of the little things like the fmg9(before patch) or the support package. Like watch this video and skip to the 1 minute mark(thats where the gameplay starts) and you'll see how similar it is to Mw2. I think this will be the best COD in since Mw2, maybe even better.

I thinks this may be on par with Mw2, that's saying a lot. Mw2 had great hit detection and connection and if Ghosts has that then I'd be excited. Mw3 was a fast paced game and what killed it for me was the internet lag on shooting people and the the hit detection on top of the little things like the fmg9(before patch) or the support package. Like watch this video and skip to the 1 minute mark(thats where the gameplay starts) and you'll see how similar it is to Mw2. I think this will be the best COD in since Mw2, maybe even better.

Yeah, the hit detection in Mw2 was good, except sometimes you would be getting shot at and you run behind a wall and you think you've made it to cover but you die anyway. I know a lot of people complained about this. I died like that many times but I probably also killed as many in the same way.

The thing I loved about MW2 was the consistency of the guns/health. I thought every gun was different, and you would know by the damage what gun you have. There was a distinct difference between, say, ACR and Famas and you would know the difference whether you were the shooter or being shot at.

Sometimes I thought I died ridiculously fast and I look at the replay and I see the guy got a head-shot with a Stopping Power Famas and it made sense. Other times it felt like I survived a lot of damage but the guy had an ACR with no Stopping Power, so there was a reason I didn't die fast.

I played BO and BO2 a significant amount and to me it seemed like the guns were inconsistent as hell. One time I'd kill a guy really fast then the next time it felt like I shot him for 3 seconds straight and he didn't die, all while using the same build. I really couldn't tell the difference between or identify guns specifically in BO and BO2 'cause the damage always seemed random to me. -_-

I went through every gun in BO2 and played with them all for a while but they were all consistently inconsistent to the point where I didn't even know or care what gun I was using.

I had 3-4 favorite guns in MW2 and my favorites differed from others', but I knew why they chose their guns; each gun seemed to have its clear advantages and disadvantages. Don't know what gun I liked best or worst in BO or BO2.

Yeah, the hit detection in Mw2 was good, except sometimes you would be getting shot at and you run behind a wall and you think you've made it to cover but you die anyway. I know a lot of people complained about this. I died like that many times but I probably also killed as many in the same way.

The thing I loved about MW2 was the consistency of the guns/health. I thought every gun was different, and you would know by the damage what gun you have. There was a distinct difference between, say, ACR and Famas and you would know the difference whether you were the shooter or being shot at.

Sometimes I thought I died ridiculously fast and I look at the replay and I see the guy got a head-shot with a Stopping Power Famas and it made sense. Other times it felt like I survived a lot of damage but the guy had an ACR with no Stopping Power, so there was a reason I didn't die fast.

I played BO and BO2 a significant amount and to me it seemed like the guns were inconsistent as hell. One time I'd kill a guy really fast then the next time it felt like I shot him for 3 seconds straight and he didn't die, all while using the same build. I really couldn't tell the difference between or identify guns specifically in BO and BO2 'cause the damage always seemed random to me. -_-

I went through every gun in BO2 and played with them all for a while but they were all consistently inconsistent to the point where I didn't even know or care what gun I was using.

I had 3-4 favorite guns in MW2 and my favorites differed from others', but I knew why they chose their guns; each gun seemed to have it's clear advantages and disadvantages. Don't know what gun I liked best or worst in BO or BO2.

Well said although you sucked at MW2. NUKED YOU!!!!! B)

BTW, that gameplay video was unreal.

Archived