The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Beating A Dead Horse

Snake Doctor

3erd Jersy  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't like the idea of the skate in blue and green. It just doesn't look right.

CanucksSkateJersey.jpg

If either the skate or the V are brought back as a third jersey they should stay the original color.

This just looks awesome!

canuckjersy.jpg

And, Heretic:

275px-WCP-Uniform-VAN.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver_Canucks

I know they played more games with the Orca logo last year. Every now and then they wore the stick in rink, but it isn't the 1st jersey. I should be, but it wasn't last year.

I don't like the idea of the skate in blue and green. It just doesn't look right.

CanucksSkateJersey.jpg

If either the skate or the V are brought back as a third jersey they should stay the original color.

This just looks awesome!

canuckjersy.jpg

And, Heretic:

275px-WCP-Uniform-VAN.pnghttp://en.wikipedia....ncouver_Canucks

I know they played more games with the Orca logo last year. Every now and then they wore the stick in rink, but it isn't the 1st jersey. I should be, but it wasn't last year.

CanucksSkateJersey.jpg

This just looks awesome!

canuckjersy.jpg

I would love to do away with the Orca all together.

Have the original stick and rink be our main jersey and something like this as the alternate (to honour 20th anniversary of 94 run) :

CanucksSkateJersey.jpg

Not opposed to something with Johny Canuck either. Just kill the damn whale.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I would love to do away with the Orca all together.

Have the original stick and rink be our main jersey and something like this as the alternate (to honour 20th anniversary of 94 run) :

CanucksSkateJersey.jpg

Not opposed to something with Johny Canuck either. Just kill the damn whale.

Archived