The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

88 year old WWII vet beaten to death by 2 teenagers

RottenCanuck22

I read about this earlier...I think what stood out to me more than anything in the article I read was that they apparently did it out of "boredom" and their mother or another close family member actually threw out "there's nothing to do here".

So? The answer is to beat up/kill elderly people? People who put their own lives on the line so yours would be better?

I'd give them something to do...for the rest of their lives. Clean the toilets in the cells with a toothbrush. (edit: like the shipping them to Afghanistan or work in a Vet's hospital even more...perhaps they could lift bodybags into choppers to bring home?). They'd never complain about free time again.

Disgusting.

(Just read the entire thread....are we actually discussing race? How did that happen? Let's get back on track and address the topic at hand here...which is not "black or white")

I read about this earlier...I think what stood out to me more than anything in the article I read was that they apparently did it out of "boredom" and their mother or another close family member actually threw out "there's nothing to do here".

So? The answer is to beat up/kill elderly people? People who put their own lives on the line so yours would be better?

Or you could blame the fact that blacks make up 12% of the population but commit over half the murders, 52.5% to be exact from 1980-2008

page 12 table 7

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Also it would stand to reason that, just based on sheer numbers, there would be more white on black violence than the other way around, right ? Absolutely not and it hasn't been that way for decades.

page 13 table 19, 20a, 20b

facts aren't racist

I'd give them something to do...for the rest of their lives. Clean the toilets in the cells with a toothbrush. (edit: like the shipping them to Afghanistan or work in a Vet's hospital even more...perhaps they could lift bodybags into choppers to bring home?). They'd never complain about free time again.

Disgusting.

(Just read the entire thread....are we actually discussing race? How did that happen? Let's get back on track and address the topic at hand here...which is not "black or white")

Disgusting.

Seriously? Ship em of to Afghanistan? It's thinking like this that really makes me angry

Afghanistan needs help, the last thing you want is to send trash like these two to Afghanistan.. its US's policy to send almost anyone to Afghanistan and their other projects.. this allows for incidents like Maywand murders, Bales killing rampage, Mahmudiyah killings, abu ghraib.... etc.

its the last thing you want to do is to jeopardize lives of other innocent civilians... These two do deserve harsh penalties, in no sense can you justify murder of an elderly.

Archived